best fox dog ever seen

love it how everybody is saying bull crosses, have any of you seen any other cross run on fox?!?! iv seen plenty of bull crosses run some good and some bad, seen them take fox single and jack on fox but i dont care what anybody says its a fact that bull breeds were bred into greyhounds too draw and kill badgers there not fox dogs, something along the lines of a beddy whippet greyhound, wheaten greyhound or a deerhound greyhound are the tools for foxes, my opinion

Take a tic tac and stop talking shit.......

ye ye brill mate well done round of a plause :/ most of you have got bull crosses for nothing but a f****n image you dont care who its came from and the majority is staff not pit, i surpose the reason you dont care who its came from is proberly because there shit hot wether they came from a top breeder or a crufts breeder??

The bullshit you've just spouted makes you appear to be an anti/copper/rspca that has just blown their cover........ or a complete f*****g retard who has had whippet lurchers 5 mins :whistling:

far from an anti :\ im just not a bull cross fan and no matter how many bull crosses i went out with i just dont think there the best for charlie :\ yeh im 18 mate and your wrong i do have dogs iv got beddy crosses and before you start spouting off how shit beddy crosses are many lads round here will tell you what there like, theyll run all night like charlier after charlie iv seenmore bull x's jack than beddy crosses end of. :bye:

beddie xs lol dontsa makesa me larfs lol 18 year old an seen nothing lol lol your opinion at that age counts for nothing :thumbdown:

nowt worse than an 18 year old that thinks he knows it all!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my fox dogs might not be the best but av got more good nights and foxes with him and he suits me to the ground . hes the best dog av owned he lifts and kills an every run is exciting

And brian even managed to lamp all them foxes in a pair of leather slip on shoes all winter.........

7 or 8 in one day or night is some feat single handed if your talking catch and kill and mature winter foxes.Im not saying it's not possible but if a dog was to do it I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be go

Posted Images

One of the best dogs I seen catch foxes was a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie BUT the best dog I seen "DO" foxes was a bull x not sure if she was 3/4 grey 1/4 bull or a 5/8 but unlike the collie x you would never have to step in to finish the job.

Lots of x's are good at catching foxes its what they do when they catch it that defines a true fox dog imo. :thumbs:

• Like 1

The best ive ever seen was Tug, he was 1x staff grey 26in 70lb brindle dog. He was Brill working with terriers, and good in the lamp. The line of staffs were very good dogs from the black country. I saw Tug kill 3 in a night, and day after kill 2 in the day, then 2 in the night in the lamp. He would do this every week if needed. :thumbs: This was before the Ban, the lad who had him not on the net. He as got another pup same lines 2nd gen 1x, but Tug will be a hard act to follow :yes: couple of lads on here had seen him work, they will say the same :thumbs:

your right Bird Tug was probably the best fox dog i,v seen work , week in week out

The best ive ever seen was Tug, he was 1x staff grey 26in 70lb brindle dog. He was Brill working with terriers, and good in the lamp. The line of staffs were very good dogs from the black country. I saw Tug kill 3 in a night, and day after kill 2 in the day, then 2 in the night in the lamp. He would do this every week if needed. :thumbs: This was before the Ban, the lad who had him not on the net. He as got another pup same lines 2nd gen 1x, but Tug will be a hard act to follow :yes: couple of lads on here had seen him work, they will say the same :thumbs:

your right Bird Tug was probably the best fox dog i,v seen work , week in week out

thats it mate, he was Brill if my pup Tod is as good when older, i would be very happy bloke, lets hope :thumbs:

2 beonest i like a dog that will grab hold any where and get the job done i no a few lads that haave dogs that will wait 2 get the right hold and even then if they dont fill right there let go and try again my bitch in my profile pic took a lot of stick because she would take hold any where but i like that oh and guess what shes a bullx so ye i think bullx are the ultimate fox dog :thumbs:

Edited by bulldog2

love it how everybody is saying bull crosses, have any of you seen any other cross run on fox?!?! iv seen plenty of bull crosses run some good and some bad, seen them take fox single and jack on fox but i dont care what anybody says its a fact that bull breeds were bred into greyhounds too draw and kill badgers there not fox dogs, something along the lines of a beddy whippet greyhound, wheaten greyhound or a deerhound greyhound are the tools for foxes, my opinion

"Draw and kill badgers"?? :blink:

thats it mate, he was Brill if my pup Tod is as good when older, i would be very happy bloke, lets hope :thumbs:

Seen pic of Tod looks nice mate

Yes i had the pleasure of several nights out with him , saw him tackle six sets of teeth one night , all dealt with quickly , what makes it more remarkable was that the same night he lost two teeth earlier in the night , all his lamping was on foot aswell , never out of a vehicle , doubt if i will see one better .

• Like 1

ye ye brill mate well done round of a plause :/ most of you have got bull crosses for nothing but a f****n image you dont care who its came from and the majority is staff not pit, i surpose the reason you dont care who its came from is proberly because there shit hot wether they came from a top breeder or a crufts breeder??

The bullshit you've just spouted makes you appear to be an anti/copper/rspca that has just blown their cover........ or a complete f*****g retard who has had whippet lurchers 5 mins :whistling:

far from an anti :\ im just not a bull cross fan and no matter how many bull crosses i went out with i just dont think there the best for charlie :\ yeh im 18 mate and your wrong i do have dogs iv got beddy crosses and before you start spouting off how shit beddy crosses are many lads round here will tell you what there like, theyll run all night like charlier after charlie iv seenmore bull x's jack than beddy crosses end of. :bye:

well by the sounds of things you know fook all about bullx's so just stick to your little pot lickers you fool

• Like 1

thanks mate, :thumbs: went out with tony couple of weeks ago, with Tod and is pup They got on well. Tony like Tod, though he was like a bullock :laugh: .How are family and dogs, hope ok :thumbs: