Dogs or your partener

Telling her I'm taking dog out she just smiles and sits down to a night of drivel eastenders corrie Holly oaks etc while I mooch about then end up in pub for couple of pints of stowfords press happy days all round !!! As they say mans best friend plus he never says let's stay in for the night always up for run or pub

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the test Lock your dog and your missus in the boot of your car for an hour...open the boot and see which one is more pleased to see you!!!

do ya self a favour mate every now and again pop by the garage on way home from lamping get a bunch of flowers for when she wakes up women love that and a little thankyou note for putting up with what

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like

Posted Images

Hull hunter that's funny mate I wish I could see her face when you arrived with your dogs sibling classic lol

if.looks.could.kill.mate.i.would.have.had.a.very.painfull.death.lol

she.hated.them.all.apart.from.the.1st.one.i.got.maybe.because.she.bought.me.that.one

how long have you been going out with her?

About 3 yrs not too long lol. She wasnt too bad at start [bANNED TEXT] i had a lil saluki x whippet. But now ive got a terrier and a bullx he jus loves being worked n out running so he needs alot of work to keep him busy. It is also some mornings i go out with terrier and lurcher too. Its not even working its if i take them a walk after put our kid bed whos 1 she thinks if they go lampin once or twice a week its enough not the fact the need go out everyday aswel as work whitch i try do 3 or 4 times a week. My argument is shell only be inbed asleep so dont matter where i am lol.

As to everyone else i love some of the comments. Yes some of you seem to be lucky and i think i may need to let it run its course n she should jus go if she realli cant stand it lol. But by all mean no woman will ever stop me or control me. As i work do tea n help out n everything not like im a slob but still my priority is my dog so she needs learn.

P.S if anyone knows where to find a woman as good as some of yours seem please keep me in mind

My partener is happy for me to be out all day & night with my dogs as long I help her out around the house and help out with kids I do any way lol she the one that tells me to go out with the dogs im under her feet :thumbs:

Thats it, help around the house, as fer me, very domesticated, sometimes im that knackered at the end of the day, i go upstairs to my pit {on all fours}

my lass as her own lurcher that she takes out lamping and she likes watching the dog run any quarry .... she as been out doing deer , fox, rabbit and hare (legal over here) and whats even better is she can dig like feck if she is needed to help get a terrier out :thumbs:

if i asked her the same question ... me or the dog i know she'd choose the dog :laugh:

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out at all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

Are you leagaly old enough to have a "partner" ? You sound very immature.

Cheers.

Hi there just curious as to how many people would let or have let there parteners get in the way of the lurcher work or even stopped in for them or stopped it completely because they didnt agree, like or want them going out at all hours. As i know i did for a couple of week and now i just go out n she hates it n keeps sayin shes goin leave me but as i say to her i was doing this before you came along and will be doing it after youve gone well i hope lol also its better than cheating or going out and wasting money clubbing n getting bladdered every time i go out lol

good dogs are hard to replace give her a hand to pack :thumbs:

like the comment bud

Edited by darren lurcher