Hunter Catapult

He said he is closing Graham,whether he does remains to be seen........

http://www.jacksshed...2e27e169b808d5e

Heres the "4000 e-mail's were lost till my IT man found them" post......

http://www.jacksshed....php?f=4&t=8825

had a read mate, still not saying why or what job he's got, I bet his new job has something to do with food!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely a catapult should be made to withstand a fork strike though??   I'll try his website. The main point I was making was that if you're selling via ebay as a business, you should be responding

Now I will put my penneth worth in. I purchased a buffalo catty some time back and the way it was made I was unable to fit the elastic properly. When I contacted FF and asked if he would swap it he sa

PMSL (oops! txt talk!) genuine typo there fellas. It's seems my 'w' key is a bit worn out.... it must be all those words which start with a 'w' I've wwritten (extra one there to make up for it) in cer

Complete tosser glad all the lads have realised now.

When I first brought it up I got shot down in flames but seems like everyone has learnt now.

Good riddance you fat wanker!

Likewise.

It is no surprise to me that he has gone quiet now. No explanations of what this new job could be? Perhaps he's gone back to butchery (Sainsburys meat counter) which I've read him claim he did for twenty years, or perhaps he's got a job as a fishmonger (Sainsburys fish counter) which he also claimed to have done for twenty years....

But I'm fairly sure we haven't seen the last of this catupult maker (yet again, 20 years) who must be at least 80 years old given the number of jobs he's had........

I suspect he'll go back to being a full time benefit claimant and then reapear in a few months with a different identity.

Shame for all those people he conned - some of which he befriended first.

Complete tosser glad all the lads have realised now.

When I first brought it up I got shot down in flames but seems like everyone has learnt now.

Good riddance you fat wanker!

Likewise.

It is no surprise to me that he has gone quiet now. No explanations of what this new job could be? Perhaps he's gone back to butchery (Sainsburys meat counter) which I've read him claim he did for twenty years, or perhaps he's got a job as a fishmonger (Sainsburys fish counter) which he also claimed to have done for twenty years....

But I'm fairly sure we haven't seen the last of this catupult maker (yet again, 20 years) who must be at least 80 years old given the number of jobs he's had........

I suspect he'll go back to being a full time benefit claimant and then reapear in a few months with a different identity.

Shame for all those people he conned - some of which he befriended first.

Here mate i remember him on here twisting about the pdsa not fixing his dog, what a wanker the money he was making each month he could aford to pay £10-15 a month to have the f*****g thing insured! total scum of the earth robing lads out of there money and also trying to con the pdsa when he was working and making good money !!!!

He is a character................

01 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

Over the last few months there has been a growing number of 'pirate' catapults appearing on Ebay,pirate Hunters,A+ slingshots and now Bill Hayes fine catapults.

Catapult piracy may seem harmless but it financially it effects the catapult market in that the legitimate makers and designers don't have the money to invest in the design and development of new products for the catapult market

united action is needed ,if all us legitimate makers and designers email the vendors and inform Ebay we can get on top of this theft of our hard work.

if you are not a maker but see catapult piracy report it to the maker or to Ebay if thats where it was seen.

REMEMBER some pirate catty makers dont realise they are doing anything wrong so please be polite,resolution of the problem is better than conflict!

CATAPULT PIRACY.......TOGETHER WE CAN STOP IT!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO, USE ,SHARE OR COPY THE BANNER.

anyone on ss forum please post there.

• Like 1

He is a character................

01 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

Over the last few months there has been a growing number of 'pirate' catapults appearing on Ebay,pirate Hunters,A+ slingshots and now Bill Hayes fine catapults.

Catapult piracy may seem harmless but it financially it effects the catapult market in that the legitimate makers and designers don't have the money to invest in the design and development of new products for the catapult market

united action is needed ,if all us legitimate makers and designers email the vendors and inform Ebay we can get on top of this theft of our hard work.

if you are not a maker but see catapult piracy report it to the maker or to Ebay if thats where it was seen.

REMEMBER some pirate catty makers dont realise they are doing anything wrong so please be polite,resolution of the problem is better than conflict!

CATAPULT PIRACY.......TOGETHER WE CAN STOP IT!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO, USE ,SHARE OR COPY THE BANNER.

anyone on ss forum please post there.

so he thinks he's the only one with the right to make a catty..FFS

and them doing so is hurting legitimate makers and designers andf they don't have the money to invest in the design and development of new products for the catapult market.....

EH how muich is it to cut down a bit of wood??? or by a bit ply from the diy!????

FFS i wish i could go out and cut a tree down to make the other lures and the Kite winder i'm working!!

Couldnt understand that pirate catty carry on because it was him who jumped on the band wagon copping the ergos

End of the day he was out to make some coin and spat his dummy out when others came along making better

They are now colectors pieces so get them while there are a few left.

Quote from his site.

by fish » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 pm

"these cattys have to go so i can pay outstanding business related bills,i started this business without a loan and intend to finish with no debts.bear in mind that these are now colectors pieces as theyre the last."

Didnt he once do a write up including crimestoppers number after claiming his home was burgled by intruders targetting his catapult collection?The stolen catapults were returned during a shadowy nocturnal meeting by a mysterious character who arrived to collect the reward?The "appeal" for the return of the stolen catties included photographs of each including their value,the first thing that sprang to mind upon reading it was..................Subtle Advert.

can someone clarify something

did i read they are made from ply? :hmm:

apologies week 2 of man flu. :bad:

yep, they sure are!

why would anyone use ply?

its best left for lining sheds or building campervan cupboards.

surely a hazel/privet fork or metal catty is best?

lad on youtube uses multiplex wood hunter john i think his name is!! looks like a good set from him!