neighboures who f*****g needs them

Put a l tin of shaving foam in your garden, when the cat comes buy it shoot the can with an air gun,Scares the shit out of them. funny to watch too

plus they're already lathered up prior to the big shavelaugh.gif

any more of this and I'm going to have to select inprivate browsing on my safety settings!!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

orrrr, call the cat over in a friendly way, take it inside, get your electric razor and shave a big cock on the side of it, the neighbour will be so embarrassed she'll keep it in for weeks until it's

jesus some of the answers on here dogs killing a cat is one thing,,,, but going out your way to be purposfully cruel to the animal is discusting .   by all means trap it and take to a rescue, or

there might not be anything she could do legally but you'll be worry about what she's going to do to your dogs/car etc. every time you're out of sight....not worth it!

how would i stand if one of my dogs killed my neighboures cat in my garden?? what it is 2 weeks ago i had a do with the bitch :wallbash: and told her some home trues :whistling: last f*****g week had the rspca at my f*****g door about my dogs,anyway thay said my dogs are in good nick :thumbs: now her f*****g cat is in my garden all the time:thumbdown: my dog in kennel his going nuts :wallbash: so i have to go in the garden now before i let my saluki out.but if this cat keeps coming in it will die and then more f*****g shit :thumbdown: the only thing his this cat only started coming in since all this shit kick off.

orrrr, call the cat over in a friendly way, take it inside, get your electric razor and shave a big cock on the side of it, the neighbour will be so embarrassed she'll keep it in for weeks until it's fur grows back....just keep doing it every time she lets it out, problem solved :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh: got a good laugh off that now good idea :thumbs: I wonder how she would like it if your dogs were running around her garden should have a polite word with her and if that fails then shave the cock into the side of the cat call animal welfare and tell them theres a stray mangy cat around :laugh:

pahahahaha im in stitches with this, we had the same problem and we just let the dogs chase them round and round and round untill the stupid ***** scaled the fence and ran off this only happend a few times it helps when you sit down quietly behind something and run at them screaming they soon realise that there are not wanted and if that fails "accidently " cut its front leg off with a strimmer so i cant climb the fence. horrid little flea bags sh****ng evrywhere

I don't know the exact law but this stems back a few hundred years.

If you accidentally kill a dog or livestock (nowadays this'd be with a car more often than not), you are supposed to report it to the police. This is because when that law was made a few hundred years ago, all dogs and livestock were part of someone's livelihood (pet dogs didn't really exist a few hundred years ago and 99% were workers) and a figure could therefore be put on the loss and such losses needed to be reported.

However............ If someone accidentally kill a cat (again assumedly in a car), you do not need to report it to the police. This is because when that law was made a few hundred years ago, cats were never part of someone's livelihood (even mouse and rat-catchers used dogs) and thus there was no figure could be put on the loss, hence there was no loss.

If someone did accidentally kill the cat, as long as it did not suffer, they'd likely be in the clear, legally anyway. Though their name might be mud in the street.....

again, get friendly with the cat but this time after gaining its trust plaster it in axle grease and let it go back home. Won't solve the problem of it coming in the garden but it'd be amusing thinking about the complete and utter ball ache your neighbour would have trying to wash that off, especially off a cat........and then shave a cock in it :laugh:

Pmsl I love it this is the best post on this site :thumbs:

My uncle had a problem with a cat across the road ripping his bins open so he starved his 5 ferrets for a week and threw the cat in two days later took only the collar out

If she can prove you done it on purpose you could face charges mate so dont let it happen.Plus it aint the cats fault shes a tit.Get the wife to give her a slap and tell her to behave or water pistol.stick a little lemon juice in it they really hate itor ferret crap works as well

moved to new house xmas,first night 2 x lurchers got out killed 2 doors down cat in thier front garden,bloke came next morning to see me i said sorry and bought wife flowers ,they phoned police when cat was killed ,police turned up 2 days later and said what can we do dogs chase cats ,just please try to keep dogs in....end of.....then had all new neabours asking for me to let dogs out to keeps cats down ...lol.lol