neighboures who f*****g needs them

Guest valley2010

i use a catapult mate with ball bearings when i see the cat i open my window slowly and shoot it in the side or back end after you do that once or twice i bet you wont see it again cause it seams to work for me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

orrrr, call the cat over in a friendly way, take it inside, get your electric razor and shave a big cock on the side of it, the neighbour will be so embarrassed she'll keep it in for weeks until it's

jesus some of the answers on here dogs killing a cat is one thing,,,, but going out your way to be purposfully cruel to the animal is discusting .   by all means trap it and take to a rescue, or

there might not be anything she could do legally but you'll be worry about what she's going to do to your dogs/car etc. every time you're out of sight....not worth it!

Guest valley2010

i use a catapult mate with ball bearings when i see the cat i open my window slowly and shoot it in the side or back end after you do that once or twice i bet you wont see it again cause it seams to work for me

have the same problem at the moment, my neighbours have 3 cats which all take turns sh****ng in my garden! My dogs chase them out 10 times a day, i've shot at them with a catapolt and chucked more water over them than i can remember but still they keep coming back!

Tried looking on the net for ways to get rid of them and legally there is nothing you can do ( apparently cats have the right to roam! what a piss take ) but there was a few clever idea's. One bloke catches them in live traps and then drops them off to animal rescue's as lost cats!!!! funny thing was..... he was a long distance lorry driver so they were never dropped off locally ha ha ha

I'm now keeping all the cat sh*t i pick up over the course of the next 2 weeks and it will be dropped over her wall so she can deal with it!

but if anyone has some good ideas please let me know!

how would i stand if one of my dogs killed my neighboures cat in my garden?? what it is 2 weeks ago i had a do with the bitch :wallbash: and told her some home trues :whistling: last f*****g week had the rspca at my f*****g door about my dogs,anyway thay said my dogs are in good nick :thumbs: now her f*****g cat is in my garden all the time:thumbdown: my dog in kennel his going nuts :wallbash: so i have to go in the garden now before i let my saluki out.but if this cat keeps coming in it will die and then more f*****g shit :thumbdown: the only thing his this cat only started coming in since all this shit kick off.

I had very similar problems over the last few months with them at the door all sorts of bullsh*t complaints about the dogs anyway it all came down to a :censored: and her cats. the cats kept coming into my garden dogs couldnt get at them so would bark like f**k,

so i left the gates of the dog pens open all night every night for about a week and they got the message :thumbs:

she must of rehomed afew of them and the rest are staying clear of my garden :whistling:

Hope this helps, :thumbs:

have the same problem at the moment, my neighbours have 3 cats which all take turns sh****ng in my garden! My dogs chase them out 10 times a day, i've shot at them with a catapolt and chucked more water over them than i can remember but still they keep coming back!

Tried looking on the net for ways to get rid of them and legally there is nothing you can do ( apparently cats have the right to roam! what a piss take ) but there was a few clever idea's. One bloke catches them in live traps and then drops them off to animal rescue's as lost cats!!!! funny thing was..... he was a long distance lorry driver so they were never dropped off locally ha ha ha

I'm now keeping all the cat sh*t i pick up over the course of the next 2 weeks and it will be dropped over her wall so she can deal with it!

but if anyone has some good ideas please let me know!

i always thought because of there right to roam it practicly made them classed as wild and it didnt matter if they get killed.

how would i stand if one of my dogs killed my neighboures cat in my garden?? what it is 2 weeks ago i had a do with the bitch :wallbash: and told her some home trues :whistling: last f*****g week had the rspca at my f*****g door about my dogs,anyway thay said my dogs are in good nick :thumbs: now her f*****g cat is in my garden all the time:thumbdown: my dog in kennel his going nuts :wallbash: so i have to go in the garden now before i let my saluki out.but if this cat keeps coming in it will die and then more f*****g shit :thumbdown: the only thing his this cat only started coming in since all this shit kick off.

I had very similar problems over the last few months with them at the door all sorts of bullsh*t complaints about the dogs anyway it all came down to a :censored: and her cats. the cats kept coming into my garden dogs couldnt get at them so would bark like f**k,

so i left the gates of the dog pens open all night every night for about a week and they got the message :thumbs:

she must of rehomed afew of them and the rest are staying clear of my garden :whistling:

Hope this helps, :thumbs:

yer might forget to lock the run :whistling:

again, get friendly with the cat but this time after gaining its trust plaster it in axle grease and let it go back home. Won't solve the problem of it coming in the garden but it'd be amusing thinking about the complete and utter ball ache your neighbour would have trying to wash that off, especially off a cat........and then shave a cock in it :laugh:

• Like 1

GRAB HOLD OF THE SCRAWNY LITTLE FUCCKER & BUM THE ARSEHOLE OUT OF IT & IF THE POLICE ASK ANY QUESTIONS JUST SAY ''EARTH DONE IT'' :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: PROBLEM SOLVED :thumbs:

I very nearly spat my beer all over my laptop then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

again, get friendly with the cat but this time after gaining its trust plaster it in axle grease and let it go back home. Won't solve the problem of it coming in the garden but it'd be amusing thinking about the complete and utter ball ache your neighbour would have trying to wash that off, especially off a cat........and then shave a cock in it :laugh:

thumbs.gif

I love the way your obsessed with shaving a cock on a pussyicon_eek.gif lol

Definately grease it and shave a cock on it n get the pictures on here!!! Have some fun out of the situation,, what's the worst that could happen... Do it!!

before you do it though give it as much full fat milk as it can possibly drink, she'll keep it in to clean it and so no one sees it but it'll have the shits big time and will shit all over her house :gunsmilie:

Have you got a cock shaving fetish rob? :icon_eek::tongue2::whistling::icon_redface: :sick:

thumbs.gif

I love the way your obsessed with shaving a cock on a pussyicon_eek.gif lol

I just can't get enough!!! If my neighbours don't get a cat soon I'm going to get one myself just so I can live out my fantasy!!! :kiss: