HOW COME YOU DONT HEAR

How come you see or hear about the Kelpie and the Australian cattle dog cross why that I know that Phil Lloyd bred Australiaon cattle dog/Greyhounds and Dave Sleight breeds the Kelpie x dont any one work them theses days or is it that they are difficult dogs supremely talented hunters strong personalities strong-mindedness and a need to be both physically and mentally stretched every day

Edited by Rabbiting man

How come you see or hear about the Kelpie and the Australian cattle dog cross why that I know that Phil Lloyd bred Australiaon cattle dog/Greyhounds and Dave Sleight breeds the Kelpie x dont any one work them theses days or is it that they are difficult dogs supremely talented hunters strong personalities strong-mindedness and a need to be both physically and mentally stretched every day

you only joined the site on the 8th of april,,so its not suprising you aint red much , do as chid suggests and do a search... theres a god few lads on this site with kelpie crosses.. i myself have put up a few hundred posts with a kelpie cross :thumbs:

Only too happy to show off Maggie everybody else is bored with my ranting but your new so you dont know any better :laugh: . Maggie 1st x kelpie/grew there is loads of posts on here about her growing up

096.jpg

210810013-1.jpg

208.jpg

116.jpg

099.jpg

210810013-1.jpg

brill dog that :thumbs:

yep real nice dog that of strolers,,, hopfully over these next 4-5 years she turns in to a great dog,, and he breeds her to a grew,,, by wich time mine wil be 10 or 11, and ile need a replacment :D