Terriermen of the south

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

downsouth or flavour of the month as he should be known,,he is a nick stevens convert now isn't he?? can't be many more names for him to chase lol.. didn't he recently leave brogs dog to f**k off on

Not to you JD just to the local plod unforgivable unless your earning a quid eh

SHOW SOME RESPECT BARBEL AND STOP BEING DISSRESPECTFULL THE GUY DIED A FEW YEARS BACK. YOU PROBABLE NEVER EVEN MET THE MAN, IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD NO YOUR TALKING RUBBISH.

Posted Images

Alright lads we've all heard of the great terrier men of the north from years gone by. But was wondering was there any from the south?

No mate, no terriermen at all in the South not even one, so, no terriermen obviously means no 'great' terriermen, however you might judge 'great'. Us soft southerners would be afraid to put a terrier down a hole and anyway we'd be too weak to dig one out and our hands would get all blistered and mucky if we tried so we wouldn't want to anyway. We leave terrier work to hard northern types and to welshies - at least when they can get their eyes off the sheep for long enough. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by 'great' does great just mean well known or a prolific breeder of teriers or what?

oi ! leave us welshies out of this ! :whistling:

Eddie Chapman :whistling: :whistling: :icon_redface:

if you like him or not you must admit that he is a great terrierman.

I admire the fact that he WAS a great terrierman but I hate the fact that he has sold his soul for ££££

Nowt wrong with Eddie but as with most he started the businness side of terriers :cry:

Have entered alot for Eddie a few years ago and found the old whiskey drinking fart a good blunt arrogant typical welshman :notworthy:

a man of his calibre being slated :no:

• Like 1

Eddie Chapman :whistling: :whistling: :icon_redface:

if you like him or not you must admit that he is a great terrierman.

I admire the fact that he WAS a great terrierman but I hate the fact that he has sold his soul for ££££

Nowt wrong with Eddie but as with most he started the businness side of terriers :cry:

Have entered alot for Eddie a few years ago and found the old whiskey drinking fart a good blunt arrogant typical welshman :notworthy:

a man of his calibre being slated :no:

Just my opinion mate he was a great terrierman but you know as well as I that he has sold out I know for a pup he sold to a daft keeper this year with a mouth so bad it should have been pts if it isnt about the £ then why sell that pup and that isnt the only instance

What about Nick Stevens ?

He must be a great terrier-man as everyone with a brown dog claims it is Stevens bred

and then Darcy wrote a book about him

All this must at least equal greatness

well, I will say one thing, NS is one of the most modest terrier men i have ever met. :notworthy: And he never, ever bad mouthed others to me... :thumbs:

And, there ain't too many men about like that..... :victory:

thats easy the one and only down south :notworthy::yahoo:

legend he is the best in the county by far he,s doing day trips

so every one in the terrier game can see he,s greatness so if any one wants a day out

pm down south and get a price list :thumbs: :thumbs:

he is a pro........i had 2 lessons with the digging daddy downsouth and he is the best thumbs.gif ps he will do a deal on bulk orders on lessons toast.gif

Edited by brog