Bull Lurcher called Pi?

heard nothing but good things about this dog ,not like the other bull lines ,were their a story behind the capibilitys ,not with this dog he was the real deal ,he was the grandsire 2 my pup ,if my pups half as good of his granfather i,ll be happyman :thumbs:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

heard nothing but good things about this dog ,not like the other bull lines ,were their a story behind the capibilitys ,not with this dog he was the real deal ,he was the grandsire 2 my pup ,if my pups half as good of his granfather i,ll be happyman :thumbs:

pye is the great grandsire to your pup mate , pye produced gus , gus produced cob and cob produced your pup :thumbs:

pye is the great grandsire to your pup mate , pye produced gus , gus produced cob and cob produced your pup :thumbs:

cheers mate ,was gus halfx

some 1 told me that pie dog was white with black patches now this dog is black allover so im confuzed :thumbs:

u was told wrong mate.. thats the real deal'' on the pics.. dont belive anything else.. ATB..B

is there any video footage with pie running on it busher?

i dont think so mate' iv not got any' n i dont no any body who got any footage... where going back some years now' when this dog was in his pomp'' cam corders wernt used realy with the lads then.. now weather therse any ov his sister ''otter'' there might well be.. ATB..B

some 1 told me that pie dog was white with black patches now this dog is black allover so im confuzed :thumbs:

u was told wrong mate.. thats the real deal'' on the pics.. dont belive anything else.. ATB..B

is there any video footage with pie running on it busher?

i dont think so mate' iv not got any' n i dont no any body who got any footage... where going back some years now' when this dog was in his pomp'' cam corders wernt used realy with the lads then.. now weather therse any ov his sister ''otter'' there might well be.. ATB..B

Cheers mate,would of been nice to see the big fella in action,some good dogs came from him,wouldn't mind seeing clip of otter if poss,red. :thumbs:

I wasnt meaning pie mate i was meaning any black bullx can be said to look like him but that means faf all in this game its the ones that work like him that are worth bothering about.

Same going for anyone with him a couple of generations back in there dog don't mean its going to be anything like him.

I wasnt meaning pie mate i was meaning any black bullx can be said to look like him but that means faf all in this game its the ones that work like him that are worth bothering about.

Same going for anyone with him a couple of generations back in there dog don't mean its going to be anything like him.

More chance of getting one like him from him :thumbs:

Totally agree mate shame he aint around anymore.

There's still stuff from him though mate,that's wer I'd look :thumbs:

he son was tough dog 2 beat ,gus from up scotland think he just as well known up their ,and gus son cob was a very good dog aswell so their lies the prof that the lines are still pruduseing the goods and hopefully it will carry 2 my pup ,as i,m sure it has cause for 14 month my dog has took more things at the back end of this season then some the lads dogs i know 3/4 year olds dog has,nt done yet,at the same time their must have been some good bitches about aswell :thumbs:

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 1

Bloody hell rocky thats a big a statement. I wouldnt say your dog was a pie line, just coz pie is in him far back,your pups mother is also a rough coated lurcher. He looks nothing like a bullcross.

Edited by NOG

Bloody hell rocky thats a big a statement. I wouldnt say your dog was a pie line, just coz pie is in him far back,your pups mother is also a other rough coated lurcher. He looks nothing like a bullcross.

the mother smooth coat ,and course he look like a bull cross ,thats mainly whats in the dog,and of course he from them pie line regardless if it his greatsire .their would be grandsire/dam left ,2 breed of ,don,t think their will many direct sons about

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 2

he son was tough dog 2 beat ,gus from up scotland think he just as well known up their ,and gus son cob was a very good dog aswell so their lies the prof that the lines are still pruduseing the goods and hopefully it will carry 2 my pup ,as i,m sure it has cause for 14 month my dog has took more things at the back end of this season then some the lads dogs i know 3/4 year olds dog has,nt done yet,at the same time their must have been some good bitches about aswell :thumbs:

well mate' his litter sister' n 3 ov his litter brothers where kept by freinds ov mine.. but two was lost a young ages' through sheer bad luck.. but the bitch went on to become pretty well known' n finished her days in ireland if i am not mistaken.. there is still stuff out there with pye blood in them' av no doubt'' but how much pye bloods left in them' i wouldnt like to say.... ATB..B

well mate' his litter sister' n 3 ov his litter brothers where kept by freinds ov mine.. but two was lost a young ages' through sheer bad luck.. but the bitch went on to become pretty well known' n finished her days in ireland if i am not mistaken.. there is still stuff out there with pye blood in them' av no doubt'' but how much pye bloods left in them' i wouldnt like to say.... ATB..B

100% agree busher

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 1