Hare and swift hound

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a shame that people have bought a few copys of this book to sell on for £££££££££ when other dog lads have missed out and cant get one

Isnt anything only worth what people are prepared to pay for it .. you part with your cash or you dont simple really :thumbs:

Good luck to folks selling on e bay making a few bob moneys tight for a lot of folks.. let them who have it spend it :laugh:

Well lads it's worth exactly what someone's prepared to pay for it...market forces etc. When the book came out people were complaining that £33 was too expensive. Why worry now that others are charging far, far more. If £33 was too expensive then, well I guess you got on the wrong train.

Its madness!

And to think some were moaning that i charged £33 for it....... :icon_eek:

To be honest, its probably worth a little bit more than i charged but no where near those daft figures. :blink:

Don't under estimate yourself JD, that is a very special book indeed :thumbs:

Its madness!

To be honest, its probably worth a little bit more than i charged but no where near those daft figures. :blink:

:thumbs: ive never read or seen the book but if people are willing to pay that much much it must be summat special :thumbs: :thumbs: and cant fault your honesty there darcy :thumbs: :thumbs:

Its madness!

:thumbs: ive never read or seen the book but if people are willing to pay that much much it must be summat special :thumbs: :thumbs: and cant fault your honesty there darcy :thumbs: :thumbs:

same as, i dont own any running dog books or terrier books, partly cause im a cheapskate and wont invest more that 15quid in a book and partly because mates borrow books and ive never seen the books again :censored:

Its madness!

:laugh:

I wanted this book when it came out but thought it'll be fine i'll order when i can be arsed :wallbash::wallbash: Just checked fleabay and there are 3 copies on there for sale, 1 at £200, 1 at £220 and 1 bidding. I'm sure if people aren't willing to pay £200 then £380 is maybe a little ott ?!!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?MT_ID=1327&crlp=6522312965_1924481&tt_encode=raw&geo_id=21&keyword=ebay&rvr_id=218835571762&_nkw=hare+and+swift+hound+&_trksid=p5197.c0.m627

I wanted this book when it came out but thought it'll be fine i'll order when i can be arsed :wallbash::wallbash: Just checked fleabay and there are 3 copies on there for sale, 1 at £200, 1 at £220 and 1 bidding. I'm sure if people aren't willing to pay £200 then £380 is maybe a little ott ?!!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?MT_ID=1327&crlp=6522312965_1924481&tt_encode=raw&geo_id=21&keyword=ebay&rvr_id=218835571762&_nkw=hare+and+swift+hound+&_trksid=p5197.c0.m627

Personally, times would have to get very hard for me to sell my copy! I have books I much prefer because of the quality of the read but this book is something special indeed. Its more a piece of art than a book. Sorta thing to pull off the book shelf in 40 years and show the uneducated what coursing is all about.

Its madness!

There must be something in the books or folk wouldn't pay what they do. Maybe you shouldn't limit the amounts JD then more people would be able to get one, its not as if your gaining from this madness.