most attractive and unattractive female celeb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thomasina Miers........ (Id let her cook my grouse ) and make me pudding too, if she was a good girl!     Jordon or any other self centred, orange tart.

Na beyonce is alright but at the end of the day she is still black. So that's a no no.   Aye jordan is filth. So is kerry katona, possibly the most vile human to walk the planet.   FTB

Like Harvey? :crazy:

Posted Images

Unnatractive....Deirdrie Barlow,id like to rinse her throat out with battery acid !

Attractive....not sure what her name is but the little blonde sort who does the sky sports news usually brings a ray of sunshine to the day.

Attractive:- My missus.....Cos she's leaning over my shoulder at the moment :whistling:

Iv'e a thing for Demi Moore, but any long dark haired, darkish skined lady with a curvy figure does it for me. (Spelling) Salma Hayek, Sophie Marceau, Katie Melua, Gemma Arterton, Megan Fox..........

Any "False" women, weather it be plastic or the way they act. Gotta be natural.

I know, i know.

:yes:

• Like 1

Attractive:- My missus.....Cos she's leaning over my shoulder at the moment :whistling:

Iv'e a thing for Demi Moore, but any long dark haired, darkish skined lady with a curvy figure does it for me. (Spelling) Salma Hayek, Sophie Marceau, Katie Melua, Gemma Arterton, Megan Fox..........

I know, i know.

'Natural'.....Ossie??...you mean wee 'tache, armpit hair and a bush that wouldn't look out of place in the amazon rainforest.....is that what you mean?... :whistling:

:laugh:

I know, i know.

'Natural'.....Ossie??...you mean wee 'tache, armpit hair and a bush that wouldn't look out of place in the amazon rainforest.....is that what you mean?... :whistling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know, i know.

Just my type....... :kiss: :kiss:

post-57067-0-18816300-1299936722_thumb.jpg

I know, i know.

PMSL....... :laugh:

Wait till Earth sees this.........he f**k his wrist over that bit of ass..... :icon_eek:

I know, i know.

some bush :laugh: :laugh:

you'll need a lawnmower to trim that

I know, i know.

some bush :laugh: :laugh: