Fuel to £2 a litre

it's gonna happen apparently with this Libya shite ongoin, It's £1.42 here already. Now this does make me sick when you spend all your fu.ckin journey in the motor avoiding the pot holes in the roads that have nowt done by way of repair :wallbash:

I thought that\was bad enough until I went for a spin on the bikes with my lass and realised that the forestry roads were smoother :thumbdown:

Edited by mad al

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Labour should be strung up for causing this mess. How short are peoples memories?   Mass immigration, so pushing down wages or increasing unemployment. Hamstringing us with the European Hu

well was going to go back self employed well fuk that idea off.   the rich are getting richer and where getting poorer.

Labour were the worst for listening to fat cats. The Digital Economy Bill was written by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) and was presented to Peter Mandelson while he enjoyed an a

Theres enough oil in reserve in the depots to last around nine months, but first sigh of a conflict and they hike the price up for profit...

the Goverment take too high a percentage, and the price could be controled by them by taking a tax default when times are tight like they are at the minute.

rural areas rely on their own transprt because they have on other choice,

jobs depend on the price of fuel being low, and the goverment are blind if they dont see it, Costs no doubt rise in shops to cover the cost of trnsporting goods,

watch and see...

Snap.

TAX TAX TAX TAX

When are we going to have another fuel blockade!

The government are taking the p*ss as always.

VAT going up to 20% hasnt helped either.

As has been said its time we kept UK money in the UK and used it for our own benifit and not keep subsidising everyone else!

Oh and while griping about TAX just did my bike £50 for 12 months and its only got 2 wheels on the road!

Why are they deciding road tax on emmissions!

Thought it was 'supposed' to help with road repairs etc.

The size of potholes on some roads are bad enough in a 4WD try hitting them on a motorbike!!

Disgracefull, the shower of cnuts make horrendous profits. Filled my truck up last week £96 friggin quid, and that was before another rise this week that has put diesel here at £142.9 a litre, for 14 years i have had t0 travel over 70 miles a day to work and back, this was costing me almost 100 a week in diesel, pathetic, I don't give a fcuk if i look like a proper gimp but im getting a little scooter for mincing around on. The fact is we need to do something to show these robbin barstewards we feel strongly, slag em off all you like the the French would of fcuked up the transport system to be heard and be pro active. All wee do here is piss and moan, then produce the old stiff upper lip and go to the pump and fill up.....Fcuk em, i'll continue to use veggie oil with my diesel to top up and cut costs until some expense fiddlin cnut realises there culd be a tax increase of that too.

Fcukin robbin cnuts.....rant over

I have just come back from Tobago :tongue2: and the fuel is Premium $40/lt (40p), Super is $27/lt (27p) and fecking Deisel is 15p a fecking liter, be Christ!

P.S And my Disco just cost me £111 to fill up, RARSECLART!

Edited by leegreen

Disgracefull, the shower of cnuts make horrendous profits. Filled my truck up last week £96 friggin quid, and that was before another rise this week that has put diesel here at £142.9 a litre, for 14 years i have had t0 travel over 70 miles a day to work and back, this was costing me almost 100 a week in diesel, pathetic, I don't give a fcuk if i look like a proper gimp but im getting a little scooter for mincing around on. The fact is we need to do something to show these robbin barstewards we feel strongly, slag em off all you like the the French would of fcuked up the transport system to be heard and be pro active. All wee do here is piss and moan, then produce the old stiff upper lip and go to the pump and fill up.....Fcuk em, i'll continue to use veggie oil with my diesel to top up and cut costs until some expense fiddlin cnut realises there culd be a tax increase of that too.

Fcukin robbin cnuts.....rant over

Spot on about the French mate like you say all we do is piss, moan and pay the robbing b*****ds what they ask!!

Edited by masmiffy

Well people can only take so much and as far as i can seeit everones fd and i agree why do we all sit and moan any other country in the world would have had an uprising by now :wallbash: i for one am sick as a cnut doin 70 plus hours a week still aint got a pot to piss in wtf is going on!!

:doh:

Rob off Britain,the rich robbing from the poor working class,we should be more like the French.They won't stop until the honest working man is on his knees and working just to pay tax just to keep the fat cats on there 80,000 plus incomes.

Rob off Britain,the rich robbing from the poor working class,we should be more like the French.They won't stop until the honest working man is on his knees and working just to pay tax just to keep the fat cats on there 80,000 plus incomes.

your right there mate , I know its easily said than done but people do need to let the powers that be know there sick to death of these increases , and when you see the Goernment bailing out the bank with peoples taxes , then them PARASITES give themselves a FUCK1N BIG BONUS :wallbash: UNBELIEVABLE . A bank worker wants me to do some work for her come april when she gets her BONUS , i asked weren't they being cut with all these FINANCIAL RESTRICTION'S ........OH NOOOOOOOOOOO was her reply :censored: