truth is the truth and I care not

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wash yer mouth out!   H.O.F. or Hall Of Fame is a very prestigous title and can only be earned by the very best peddler (oops I meant breeder) & generations of owners will refer back to the unde

Here is a little scenario You are down at the bar with your friend, lets call him "Robby". Its time to leave and you cant find him, not in the pisser, any where. You go outside and turn the corner

every dog thief should be named and shamed booth wasn't going into mens yards and taking the dog's himself its his runners need taking out if anyone knows of anyone at it or well-known dog men being t

Posted Images

If RB wouldn't give any ped for his dogs, they would work the same way. Who cares about the breeding behind Sheedy's Choc?

I think who keeps RB bred dogs -Choc offsprings- aren't complaining about their dogs, strange but it seems the facts behind Choc disturbs just the others.

i dont see the point of arguing over who bred what dog how it was bred where it is and all the bullshit i think huntings more about the lines then the sport nowadays just get a good dog raise it look after it and use it to hunt if its any good at its job do the lines realy matter? :wallbash:

• Like 2

Must be a litter on the way lads :boogie: Lines of working dogs DO matter but frankly not that far back to be honest .Some very good workers from this strain to be fair but the bullshit that goes with the real deal isnt worth a special trip to get one ive found .No more said on the subject as im still pissed off from dealings 10 years ago .

why didnt jonathan post this? he is on here after all !

Is anyone naive enough to think R.B. is not posting as J.B. :crazy:

". in Sport"

Just go back through J.B.'s posts here and R.B.'s elsewhere. & see how they (he) signs off. :whistling:

What kind of father would drag his sons name through the mud? :no:

Seems like any publicity is good publicity. :sick:

Edited by oranges

So booth has put a block on all you loyal folk that say you cant see the problem? Good! You all deserve it,he's a mardy,good for nothing tramp,no wonder his first wife fckud off with a 60yr old bloke cos booth couldnt manage to ride her properly!!

Pathetic excuse of a man.

When at a dog show a number of years ago booth had a dog stolen,gouldy pulled up and booth told him he had had his dog stole,gouldy went to their van and took out the stolen dog,went into the show ring and told them that these 5 men had stolen a dog,gouldy hit one of the me before they got in their van and produced iron bars and sticks before driving away,such the "man" booth,he had to get a one arm man to fight for him,not that gouldy needs much excuse to start a fight!

Now some facts:billy quinn had a black bitch in pup stolen whilst living in scotland,the same time booth moved,billy found the bitch and pups eventually in stoke on trent,booths home time,and was told booth had left the bitch there to be pupped!

A russell dog name of MOSS was stolen from allotments in the rotherham/sheffield area,booth mated it to a bitch called SQUEAK,and booth put the dog down and buried it. A man known as little ray seen MOSS on booths yard,booth gave ray a chocolate pup that was out of 2 nuttall dogs with border in them from cheshire as a bribe to keep quiet. Ray took the pup to goulds and told him the story,booth found out and gave the 10 pups away to a local man called Alf,telling him to do what he wanted with them as if the lads found the pups theyd batter booth,the story came out when at a chicken sale and gould met this Alf who was originally from stoke,gould mentiond booth and Alf told the story of booth turning up with the 10 PUPS,ALF wasnt a dog man,he sold em as pets in the local rag. STILL THINK BOOTH IS GREAT??? The truth is the truth and he wants exposing for what he is.

Would like to hear the replys to these, but doubt we will :no:

i post this for my very good and honest friend Robert

After many years of people trying to dicredit me and Booth line of terriers, I am fed up with little nobodys dreamers trying to blacken my name I think its time I sett record straight

1) People saying I had stolen terrier in the past this is a lie told about me by the person who was caught with stolen terrier! I am not a poor man and can afford to buy any terrier I want

2) I have not claimed other peoples dogs as my breeding! the only dog I have ever claimed to have been breed from my dogs the Rocky dog sold by Nuttal to the USA,

The Tan Dog was mine from a six week old pup The only Nutal terrier I have ever bought from him was some thirty odd year ago I bought him because he was a almost pure Breay bred chocolate puppy I bought him to bred with my other breay terriers, when Tan was an adult hard worker I bred him to a pure Border Terrier bitch who was a very hard good worker of unknown pedigree thou a true purebred (her name was not Boderer) she died shortly after giveing birth to that litter and I had to hand rear them from a week old I got the Border Terrier bitch in exchanged for a red bitch Nuttal bred puppy that Charlie Peel gave me because he did not like her atitude in a straight swop with fat two faced lieing fat son of a Bitch Kevin Powers from Lancashire but the Border Terrier bitch parentage was always unknown and Had nothing to do with Nutal dispite his varying claims and a bitch from the same mating was the genuine Granmother to the so called Nuttals Rocky ,and Nuttal and his disciples has fell out with me and blackened my name ever since for me saying starting his crazy fuide,But the truth is the truth and I care not or very little who believes me as it maters very little as truerworkers prove themselves in the field where it maters dispite a little bulshit in some pedigree's, also it was Harcomb who ripped me off not the other way round on the whiskey dog his friend sold it to Tony Riviolota for huge bucks

3) The breeding of my terriers is correct although many years ago there where a few mistakes cause wheeler and didrickson not telling me the correct breeding later joining with nuttal to blacken my name, wheeler still owe me a stud fee pup! neither did I buy in terriers like jelous peple have said about Tipperary Tim

4) I have not tried to mislead anyone with the breedings of Sheedy Choc dog and in fact it is me who made many inquirys after Mick give me the wrong breeding,and with all the lies being told I will leave that part of my pedigrees blanked

5) I hope this setts the records straight we have enough enemys without fighting among ourselves I my self appearing in the UK press with lies printed about me, I have Brigitte Bardot Foundation trying to stop me hunting my terrier in france

I'll skip right to the end who give a shite