truth is the truth and I care not

HIYA BOYS JUST LIKE TO ADD A FEW BITS I PERSONALLY WENT TO MR BOOTHS HOUSE IN TIPPERARY WITH MY MATE WHILE ON A DIGGING TRIP AND FOUND HIM A KNOWLEDGABLE GENUINE MAN HE EVEN OFFERED US A VERY SMART BLACK DOG FREE WHO A MATE LATER HAD AND HE WAS A FAIR DOG .I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE SAME ROCKY BUT ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO BRIAN NUTTAL LENT MY MATE A YOUNG DOG CALLED ROCKY AND A BITCH CALLED THATCHER IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME WELL THATCHER WAS POOR AND ROCKY WAS A LITTLE BETTER BUT NOTHING SPECIAL AND IM SURE HE WAS SENT TO AMERICA BUT IT COULD BE A DIFFERENT ROCKY

Edited by jeepo2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wash yer mouth out!   H.O.F. or Hall Of Fame is a very prestigous title and can only be earned by the very best peddler (oops I meant breeder) & generations of owners will refer back to the unde

Here is a little scenario You are down at the bar with your friend, lets call him "Robby". Its time to leave and you cant find him, not in the pisser, any where. You go outside and turn the corner

every dog thief should be named and shamed booth wasn't going into mens yards and taking the dog's himself its his runners need taking out if anyone knows of anyone at it or well-known dog men being t

Posted Images

i post this for my very good and honest friend Robert

After many years of people trying to dicredit me and Booth line of terriers, I am fed up with little nobodys dreamers trying to blacken my name I think its time I sett record straight

1) People saying I had stolen terrier in the past this is a lie told about me by the person who was caught with stolen terrier! I am not a poor man and can afford to buy any terrier I want

2) I have not claimed other peoples dogs as my breeding! the only dog I have ever claimed to have been breed from my dogs the Rocky dog sold by Nuttal to the USA,

The Tan Dog was mine from a six week old pup The only Nutal terrier I have ever bought from him was some thirty odd year ago I bought him because he was a almost pure Breay bred chocolate puppy I bought him to bred with my other breay terriers, when Tan was an adult hard worker I bred him to a pure Border Terrier bitch who was a very hard good worker of unknown pedigree thou a true purebred (her name was not Boderer) she died shortly after giveing birth to that litter and I had to hand rear them from a week old I got the Border Terrier bitch in exchanged for a red bitch Nuttal bred puppy that Charlie Peel gave me because he did not like her atitude in a straight swop with fat two faced lieing fat son of a Bitch Kevin Powers from Lancashire but the Border Terrier bitch parentage was always unknown and Had nothing to do with Nutal dispite his varying claims and a bitch from the same mating was the genuine Granmother to the so called Nuttals Rocky ,and Nuttal and his disciples has fell out with me and blackened my name ever since for me saying starting his crazy fuide,But the truth is the truth and I care not or very little who believes me as it maters very little as truerworkers prove themselves in the field where it maters dispite a little bulshit in some pedigree's, also it was Harcomb who ripped me off not the other way round on the whiskey dog his friend sold it to Tony Riviolota for huge bucks

3) The breeding of my terriers is correct although many years ago there where a few mistakes cause wheeler and didrickson not telling me the correct breeding later joining with nuttal to blacken my name, wheeler still owe me a stud fee pup! neither did I buy in terriers like jelous peple have said about Tipperary Tim

4) I have not tried to mislead anyone with the breedings of Sheedy Choc dog and in fact it is me who made many inquirys after Mick give me the wrong breeding,and with all the lies being told I will leave that part of my pedigrees blanked

5) I hope this setts the records straight we have enough enemys without fighting among ourselves I my self appearing in the UK press with lies printed about me, I have Brigitte Bardot Foundation trying to stop me hunting my terrier in france

have you ever met kevin powers :hmm:

Jonathan i have a question for you you say your farther does not want any publicity, Well why has honeypotts posted this shit on a open forum where there is police , media , and antis trolling it all the time , so do you think this is not attracting publicity to you farthers name , so to me my friend i think your full of shit as your farther is

. As for him not naming sheedys choc dog in a pedigree when you put a thread up asking for a contact number for the man who bred the choc dog so you could ask for the breeding then when people come on and told you how the choc dog was bred your farther did not like it because it had russel in the breeding and did not suite the pedigree so i guess your farther can make it up or leave it blank , well that says it all really .

Edited by rickydog71
  • Like 1

Yes i can see he has come on here to defend his farthes name , but why say robert booth does not want publicitey draw to himself , and then go post a thread on the thl , were its open to the public and you dont have to be a member of the forum to see whats wrote and posted on here , does anyone not think that this will not get him more attention what he claims he does not want . Does he live in cook coo land , i tell you what i think . He has come on here and posted this dribble thinking that genuine dog lads would see it and feel sorry for him and think all what has been said in the past must be lies, well how wrong could he be . The dog game is very small and there is always someone who knows someone and knows the truth ,there is a saying if you play with matches you get burnt and robert booth you have played the fiddle for so long and your string has finaly broken .

• Like 2

i post this for my very good and honest friend Robert

After many years of people trying to dicredit me and Booth line of terriers, I am fed up with little nobodys dreamers trying to blacken my name I think its time I sett record straight

1) People saying I had stolen terrier in the past this is a lie told about me by the person who was caught with stolen terrier! I am not a poor man and can afford to buy any terrier I want

2) I have not claimed other peoples dogs as my breeding! the only dog I have ever claimed to have been breed from my dogs the Rocky dog sold by Nuttal to the USA,

The Tan Dog was mine from a six week old pup The only Nutal terrier I have ever bought from him was some thirty odd year ago I bought him because he was a almost pure Breay bred chocolate puppy I bought him to bred with my other breay terriers, when Tan was an adult hard worker I bred him to a pure Border Terrier bitch who was a very hard good worker of unknown pedigree thou a true purebred (her name was not Boderer) she died shortly after giveing birth to that litter and I had to hand rear them from a week old I got the Border Terrier bitch in exchanged for a red bitch Nuttal bred puppy that Charlie Peel gave me because he did not like her atitude in a straight swop with fat two faced lieing fat son of a Bitch Kevin Powers from Lancashire but the Border Terrier bitch parentage was always unknown and Had nothing to do with Nutal dispite his varying claims and a bitch from the same mating was the genuine Granmother to the so called Nuttals Rocky ,and Nuttal and his disciples has fell out with me and blackened my name ever since for me saying starting his crazy fuide,But the truth is the truth and I care not or very little who believes me as it maters very little as truerworkers prove themselves in the field where it maters dispite a little bulshit in some pedigree's, also it was Harcomb who ripped me off not the other way round on the whiskey dog his friend sold it to Tony Riviolota for huge bucks

3) The breeding of my terriers is correct although many years ago there where a few mistakes cause wheeler and didrickson not telling me the correct breeding later joining with nuttal to blacken my name, wheeler still owe me a stud fee pup! neither did I buy in terriers like jelous peple have said about Tipperary Tim

4) I have not tried to mislead anyone with the breedings of Sheedy Choc dog and in fact it is me who made many inquirys after Mick give me the wrong breeding,and with all the lies being told I will leave that part of my pedigrees blanked

5) I hope this setts the records straight we have enough enemys without fighting among ourselves I my self appearing in the UK press with lies printed about me, I have Brigitte Bardot Foundation trying to stop me hunting my terrier in france

Why is it Every week now someome is shouting about the wrongs that have been said about them.Shut the f**k up and give us all peace.Uk press my ass.:censored:

i think any of the lads that dont know booth or know the truth about the dogs should keep there mouths shut use are only saying wat use think use know and the more use say the more names are getting mention there is enough lads getting trouble of the wild life act at the moment so stay out of it lads its not ur fight