truth is the truth and I care not

So booth has put a block on all you loyal folk that say you cant see the problem? Good! You all deserve it,he's a mardy,good for nothing tramp,no wonder his first wife fckud off with a 60yr old bloke cos booth couldnt manage to ride her properly!!

Pathetic excuse of a man.

When at a dog show a number of years ago booth had a dog stolen,gouldy pulled up and booth told him he had had his dog stole,gouldy went to their van and took out the stolen dog,went into the show ring and told them that these 5 men had stolen a dog,gouldy hit one of the me before they got in their van and produced iron bars and sticks before driving away,such the "man" booth,he had to get a one arm man to fight for him,not that gouldy needs much excuse to start a fight!

Now some facts:billy quinn had a black bitch in pup stolen whilst living in scotland,the same time booth moved,billy found the bitch and pups eventually in stoke on trent,booths home time,and was told booth had left the bitch there to be pupped!

A russell dog name of MOSS was stolen from allotments in the rotherham/sheffield area,booth mated it to a bitch called SQUEAK,and booth put the dog down and buried it. A man known as little ray seen MOSS on booths yard,booth gave ray a chocolate pup that was out of 2 nuttall dogs with border in them from cheshire as a bribe to keep quiet. Ray took the pup to goulds and told him the story,booth found out and gave the 10 pups away to a local man called Alf,telling him to do what he wanted with them as if the lads found the pups theyd batter booth,the story came out when at a chicken sale and gould met this Alf who was originally from stoke,gould mentiond booth and Alf told the story of booth turning up with the 10 PUPS,ALF wasnt a dog man,he sold em as pets in the local rag. STILL THINK BOOTH IS GREAT??? The truth is the truth and he wants exposing for what he is.

Smicker seems like you,ve done your Homework or else you knew Mr Booth very well .Heard a lot of stories over the

years ,remember sitting with Steven (Fishy )R.I.P) half the night when he stayed in my flat ,jesus that was 22 year ago

and him telling me a very familiar story .AS YOU SAY MAN LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD .

If alls true then as i said years ago do,s any man really know the grandparents or bloodlines to terriers that came

of this strain . :no:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wash yer mouth out!   H.O.F. or Hall Of Fame is a very prestigous title and can only be earned by the very best peddler (oops I meant breeder) & generations of owners will refer back to the unde

Here is a little scenario You are down at the bar with your friend, lets call him "Robby". Its time to leave and you cant find him, not in the pisser, any where. You go outside and turn the corner

every dog thief should be named and shamed booth wasn't going into mens yards and taking the dog's himself its his runners need taking out if anyone knows of anyone at it or well-known dog men being t

Posted Images

Jimmyshop I can asure you these are "facts" not storys.

Booth will have his followers as did Hitler,but it dosnt make them great men!!

Smicker i think you,ve picked me up wrong ,im not stating there only stories ,naturally as

i said before i heard this 22 year ago , you seem to have a lot of knowledge reguarding this topic ,

would you happen to be in your 60,s by any chance . :hmm:

no wonder his first wife fckud off with a 60yr old bloke cos booth couldnt manage to ride her properly!!

Pathetic excuse of a man.

This has nothing to do with dogs, this is really pathetic, and this really makes me sick! :sick:

Really when I read this, I don't have to go too far, to make my opinion on what kind of man can write this on a Hunting board.

This is really small, pathetic....

The rest of the thread, all the stories around dogs, is one thing, actually it is only stories around dogs! And I really don't care about it, but I had to make a comment on this sentence, it makes me really sad for you guys, to go that deep and that far just for a dog story...

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

And compare him to Hitler, WOW, AMAZING, I guess you are not old enough to understand what you just wrote... I am voiceless...

Edited by dexterknl

if someone goes into your kennel and takes your dogs how would you describe them?

you have know idea who you try to defend he has said worst about other mens wifes :thumbdown: :sick:

he reinvents himself with every move :blink: did you get a puppy form him :icon_eek:

do not forget con men do not come across as assholes until after the con :sick: :cry:

Lol no I didn't get a puppy from him I am not into patterdales at all.

I am not trying to defend him as I think he doesn't need me for that. Actually I didn't say anything about your drama stories. You know, in all breeds, all sports, you have many many stories, and I still laugh a lot when I read some (dont say that I laugh a lot by reading this one) but most of the time it is only childish or too much testosterone lol. A lot of people think that their dogs is their virility extension and this makes me laugh a lot.

Here this was not the point, here it makes me sick to see a man compared to Hitler and it could be you or any other man, I think no one deserves to be compared to Hitler just for a dog story, sorry guys but at the end it is ONLY a dog story! This is really going too far, and I feel so sorry for you guys to go that far and that deep. If you really think you tell the truth about him and the dogs then you shouldn't need to go on private stories just to be sure that people trust you and think you are a serious man. Actually it is the opposite for me. Maybe he is telling the truth, but man with this kind of sentences I can't take that man seriouslty, it is impossible, and the only thing that comes in my mind is, wow this man for sure is not the kind of man I want to know better and exchange with...

Hitler and private stories should not be on that board and on that thread, if you need this then you are not a man for sure...

And con't care about who did start first, are you guys children or what?

Edited by dexterknl

dexterknl this is an open forum so people can write about what they like even if it is not to your taste, get used to it as this is part and parcel of this site if you dont like it no one is forcing you to stay and if this booth bloke is not happy then he can come on and say so or try to defend him self instead of leveing his son to do it .

yes this is an open board, and this allows me also to say that you guys are pathetic to get into private life and compare people to hitler.

Now if you don't want to see that it is your issue not mine.

But can you please then explain to me, what does this sentence and Hitler have to do with dogs, hunting and the thread?????

Please argue, I am open to read, on an open board lol....

Do you really need this to be taken seriously? if yes then I don't need to go deeper in the conversation, I have my opinion all made and no need to know you better...

yes this is an open board, and this allows me also to say that you guys are pathetic to get into private life and compare people to hitler.

Now if you don't want to see that it is your issue not mine.

But can you please then explain to me, what does this sentence and Hitler have to do with dogs, hunting and the thread?????

Please argue, I am open to read, on an open board lol....

Do you really need this to be taken seriously? if yes then I don't need to go deeper in the conversation, I have my opinion all made and no need to know you better...

So how am i pathetic for saying this is the type of thing that goes on on this site ??? i dont know why the hitler comment was made but again this is thl for you so get over your self.

I dont have balls as I am a woman...

I did a mistake by thinking that you were gentlemen enough to understand my point, and also clever enough but when I read your last comments, I understand that I just lost my time, and have nothing to do on this thread anymore.

Well sirs (If I can still call you like that)

Have a nice day, and please continue to make you look like fools and continue like that. At least even if those stories are not my buisness, buy reading your posts, your comments and the way you treat a woman on a board, I know to who I am talking to and for sure you are not my kind of man, and will never be....

Edited by dexterknl

I did a mistake by thinking that you were gentlemen enough to understand my point, and also clever enough but when I read your last comments, I understand that I just lost my time, and have nothing to do on this thread anymore.

Have a nice day, and please continue to make you look like fools and continue like that. At least even if those stories are not my buisness, buy reading your posts, your comments and the way you treat a woman on a board, I know to who I am talking to and for sure you are not my kind of man, and will never be....

amen yoda...... :tongue2:

I dont think any man on here would want to be your kind of man !

Who cares :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Reddog83 lets hope you never have the misfortune of having your animals stolen.......if the unfortunate did happen and you post it up on THL my reply will be "who cares!"

So wat you ain't gonna find them sat at your computer are you