truth is the truth and I care not

i post this for my very good and honest friend Robert

After many years of people trying to dicredit me and Booth line of terriers, I am fed up with little nobodys dreamers trying to blacken my name I think its time I sett record straight

1) People saying I had stolen terrier in the past this is a lie told about me by the person who was caught with stolen terrier! I am not a poor man and can afford to buy any terrier I want

2) I have not claimed other peoples dogs as my breeding! the only dog I have ever claimed to have been breed from my dogs the Rocky dog sold by Nuttal to the USA,

The Tan Dog was mine from a six week old pup The only Nutal terrier I have ever bought from him was some thirty odd year ago I bought him because he was a almost pure Breay bred chocolate puppy I bought him to bred with my other breay terriers, when Tan was an adult hard worker I bred him to a pure Border Terrier bitch who was a very hard good worker of unknown pedigree thou a true purebred (her name was not Boderer) she died shortly after giveing birth to that litter and I had to hand rear them from a week old I got the Border Terrier bitch in exchanged for a red bitch Nuttal bred puppy that Charlie Peel gave me because he did not like her atitude in a straight swop with fat two faced lieing fat son of a Bitch Kevin Powers from Lancashire but the Border Terrier bitch parentage was always unknown and Had nothing to do with Nutal dispite his varying claims and a bitch from the same mating was the genuine Granmother to the so called Nuttals Rocky ,and Nuttal and his disciples has fell out with me and blackened my name ever since for me saying starting his crazy fuide,But the truth is the truth and I care not or very little who believes me as it maters very little as truerworkers prove themselves in the field where it maters dispite a little bulshit in some pedigree's, also it was Harcomb who ripped me off not the other way round on the whiskey dog his friend sold it to Tony Riviolota for huge bucks

3) The breeding of my terriers is correct although many years ago there where a few mistakes cause wheeler and didrickson not telling me the correct breeding later joining with nuttal to blacken my name, wheeler still owe me a stud fee pup! neither did I buy in terriers like jelous peple have said about Tipperary Tim

4) I have not tried to mislead anyone with the breedings of Sheedy Choc dog and in fact it is me who made many inquirys after Mick give me the wrong breeding,and with all the lies being told I will leave that part of my pedigrees blanked

5) I hope this setts the records straight we have enough enemys without fighting among ourselves I my self appearing in the UK press with lies printed about me, I have Brigitte Bardot Foundation trying to stop me hunting my terrier in france

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wash yer mouth out!   H.O.F. or Hall Of Fame is a very prestigous title and can only be earned by the very best peddler (oops I meant breeder) & generations of owners will refer back to the unde

Here is a little scenario You are down at the bar with your friend, lets call him "Robby". Its time to leave and you cant find him, not in the pisser, any where. You go outside and turn the corner

every dog thief should be named and shamed booth wasn't going into mens yards and taking the dog's himself its his runners need taking out if anyone knows of anyone at it or well-known dog men being t

Posted Images

the whiskey dog his friend sold it to Tony Riviolota for huge buck

1.Perhaps tony ravioli shouldnt have begged Harcombes friend G.M to sell him a dog that he knew had jibbed saying that altho the dog had spewed in the U.K it would do ok in the States

2 R.Booth used terriers that never appeared in his pedigrees, he used a terrier sent over to Ireland by a mate of mine and altho there were pups born from this mating the dogs name never was on any pedigree R.B wrote for the litter

• Like 2

Little wonder my Father does not get involved or invite any publicticty he prefers just to hunt! .And after reading lies Bullshite etc: from the likes of Tesco "no doubt the first of many!" ,And I have never known him bad mouth anyone who did not start it .So like him I will distance myself from this or any post that is possibly only put out to cause problems, JB

Edited by Jonathan Booth France

Little wonder my Father does not get involved or invite any publicticty he prefers just to hunt! .And after reading lies Bullshite etc: from the likes of Tesco "no doubt the first of many!" ,And I have never known him bad mouth anyone who did not start it .So like him I will distance myself from this or any post that is possibly only put out to cause problems, JB

but did yer ole man write the opening statement

• Like 1

dont like the truth....dont read the threads, not everyone who speaks out about your father is lieing, I dont know your father personally but I believe what I was told by my mate about a certain breeding your dad got that was never memtioned on the pedigrees he wrote for the pups, like I said earlier EVERYONE cant be lieing, lots of people can go back years and remember a lot about R.B

• Like 2

Honeypotts- I personally first hand know of a good bend-over R.B. gave with a coursing greyhound here in the states. I dont dont know how you UK guys roll but you feck someone over once here on a dog deal.....well your card gets punch and you carry that for life. Never mind he was in bed with T.R. who's rep is very poor here in the states no matter what he types on here in rebuttal. Some of the novices just starting off with terriers here fall prey to these type of men, thinking this pup/dog has "special Ferry dust" sprinkled on it because it came from the UK. and the guy has a accent. We are a little slow over here I have to admit but once we catch on it gets locked down. So goes the old saying "buyer beware" Like Tony I would imagine he's not welcome in allot of places hence the move from England to Ireland to France. Sorry to say "It is what it Is" He put himeself in those shoes nobody else.

Edited by STUNTMAN
  • Like 1
Guest alcapone

No booth will leave the ped for sheedys choc blank because he was told it,didnt suite him because he was russell bred so leaves it blank.....by not mentioning it is the same as lieing,just write the truth for fcuk sake!

Jonathan the sooner you realise being the son of a liar is no great feat the better you'll get on,"booth" is no name to be proud of in the dog game.

Honeypotts wipe the shit off the end of your nose.....its embarrassing!

Edited by alcapone
  • Like 3