Its not the money with some people on here. Some actually think it makes you soft and gay if you treat your animals nicely. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I KNOW MATE .

MY DOGS ARE AND ALWAYS ARE FEED WELL.BOYS ON HERE CAN VOUCH FOR THAT.:thumbs:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your not to bothered about what people think (like me!) its worth driving round all your local supermarkets after they close and checking the skips ive had loads of meat out of them from pork pies

NO DOG should go hungry these days !! FFS, you can get a 15Kg bag of complete working dog food from the likes of Netto's for six quid !! If you have ANY brains, you can go around your local butchers a

as far as cheap dry food goes i buy just out of date or near date top brand dogfood to tide me over when they havent got barf; eukaneuba, hills science diet, james welbeloved come to me out of the bac

Forgot to mention if you have a bit of permission then ask the farmer for any stillborns etc. I get loads of stillborn lambs to feed my pythons. Used to get unborn piglets and lambs when I had a mate working in a slaughterhouse.

MY FAMILY OWNS A FARM AND THATS DESPERADO MATERIAL.

ALRIGHT FOLKS .

ALL YOU BIG MEN IN 4X4S ON A WAGE REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM SITTING PRATTED ON A GIRO OR OUT ROBBING /TANNING TO KEEP YOURSELFS UP NO GOT A POT TO PISS IN THERES STILL YOUNG PUPS OUT THERE THAT CANT FEED THEMSELVES BAR THERE ONLY CONTACT IN THIS SHXTE ERA. IM JUST TRYING TO GIVE THEM A HEADS UP.

DOGS CAN BE KEPT HEALTHY/WELL ON A BEER BUDGET/DOESNT NEED TO BE CHAMPGNE ALL THE WAY.

ATL TO THE UNDERDOGS.:thumbs:

all the gear ye catch all season :thumbs:

FAIR PLAY YOU MUST GET TONNES :thumbs:

Dont need to get tonnes fella,

Just doing what there originally bred for feeding the family an themselves, Thats what mine get plus i get two boxes of bits off the butcher every friday mainly fatty off cuts of beef, bones and a few chicken carcases for £4... which is good cause the fatty bits are good for adding fat content to there catch as there anit hardly any fat content on in there catch,

No need for dogs to be in bad condition this day in age........ But they are and it will continue as there too many w a n k e r s with dogs that cant look at themselfs IMHO..

Tried some fresh sprats from Morrisons on mine the other day - they were 40p for about 20 fish. They loved them.

Also all the fat from the meat/grill pan etc gets chucked in for mine

I've alwasy fed mine predominantly dry food but since taking advice on her I've changed mine over pretty much and the change has been good.

Mines on raw chicken carcuss minced by a friends butcher, there £1.50 a tube ( about 3lb), they get sardine at leasst once a weeks and some dry food, I've always got a big budget pack of chicken wings and thighs in the freezer if the mince runs out + they go in for the ferrets when I'm out of rabbits ( and as my dogs are always to full to run thats often :tongue2: )

If you can't keep an animal properely you shouldn't have an animal, theres no excuse :thumbs:

Watch the sausages, could be a bit salty.

My lurcher mostly has Tesco frozen chicken portions, £2.80 for 1.5kg. That works out about 80p lb, bit dear but she doesn't need much.

I get the frozen market value assorted chicken joints for the ferrets. £2.79 for 2kg. :thumbs:

i get fish heads for free from the fish man at the market, dogs love them, ferrets werent impressed with them though, they prefer rabbit or fresh killed rooster.

also, i take away unwanted roosters for culling for free, few minutes later its skinned and gutted, dogs love it! freshest chicken there is!

whole rabbits, whole chickens, fish heads and bones from the butcher.... all free, if your in a bad way financially and are shrewd about it theres no reason you cant keep dogs for next to nothing, couple of cheap bread loafs from tesco and job done :thumbs:

also feral goat is a good addition to any dogs bowl, horsemeat can be bought wholesale as well, seen it advertised recently

Edited by CarraghsGem

ALRIGHT FOLKS .

ALL YOU BIG MEN IN 4X4S ON A WAGE REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM SITTING PRATTED ON A GIRO OR OUT ROBBING /TANNING TO KEEP YOURSELFS UP NO GOT A POT TO PISS IN THERES STILL YOUNG PUPS OUT THERE THAT CANT FEED THEMSELVES BAR THERE ONLY CONTACT IN THIS SHXTE ERA. IM JUST TRYING TO GIVE THEM A HEADS UP.

DOGS CAN BE KEPT HEALTHY/WELL ON A BEER BUDGET/DOESNT NEED TO BE CHAMPGNE ALL THE WAY.

ATL TO THE UNDERDOGS.:thumbs:

name and shame then

The sad but honest truth is that if you got no cash then you probably shouldn't get a dog, and certainly not multiple. They are an expensive hobby, if you think what they cost over their lifetime. When getting any animal you should always think about what your going to need to give long term, money, work, time for it. Too many folk decide they want a dog today, get one tomorrow .. . . . and chuck it away a short while later. A mate of mine found a very nice collie/grey pup not 4 month old, running about the carpark in town skinny as a rake, bad skin, piss stained fur. Chucked out a car.

If your not to bothered about what people think (like me!) its worth driving round all your local supermarkets after they close and checking the skips ive had loads of meat out of them from pork pies to full chickens! And my mate has pigs so will take all the bread, fruit an veg and give me some money for a pint or two lol it might not be to everyones approval but at the end of the day its only been chucked away that night and a few hours earlier was on the shelf and classed as fit for human consumption!

• Like 3