Dog Sh*t

The thing that boils my piss is at shows when the trackie bottom brigade let there dogs shit all over the grass for the kids to step in, iv'e given them a bag before now and Strong stuff did the same when we were a show.......

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What annoys me the most is where people bag it up then hang it off the nearest tree or bush! Looks like a bad f*****g Christmas decoration! I'd rather them just leave it steaming on the floor than han

There should be fines issued to some on here with the amount of shit thats regurgitated.

Six months on benefits?   Time for 'SHIT PATROL' !

Dont know of anyone being fined round my way. I will admit that I refuse to pick up my dogs sh1t if the council havent provided bins to drop it in. When there are poo bins though I do pick up, and I always carry bags with me.

My dogs wont sh1t on footpaths anyway :)

Kyle

Just stick in the litter bin, it all goes in the rubbish together round my way.

No litter bins where I walk mate, and Im certainly not walking for miles with a bag of dog shat!

Kyle

So you're a lazy bastid as well as a dirty one? :thumbdown:

Im not at all lazy, I walk the dogs for miles. I wont change my routes just to get to a litter bin or sh1t bin.

No bins = no pick up!

I DO MY BIT WHEN THE COUNCIL DO THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle

For me that sums up 12 years of new labour, NO FU.CKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

The amount of turds we have to step over around here is disturbing. I have bags in every pocket of every jacket I own. And if I happen to run out I've been known to knock on a few doors to ask for one, if one of my mutts goes on the pavement. People who come up with convenient excuses for leaving their dogs' mess in public places are just w@nkers if you ask me. It proper winds me up.

Some joker on my street was regularly letting his massive dog leave it's equally massive crap outside my gate on an almost daily basis. I waited, I watched, and when I finally caught him in the act I informed him that the next time I found that outside my gate he'd get it back through his letter box. .... hasn't been a problem since.

Dont know of anyone being fined round my way. I will admit that I refuse to pick up my dogs sh1t if the council havent provided bins to drop it in. When there are poo bins though I do pick up, and I always carry bags with me.

My dogs wont sh1t on footpaths anyway :)

Kyle

Just stick in the litter bin, it all goes in the rubbish together round my way.

No litter bins where I walk mate, and Im certainly not walking for miles with a bag of dog shat!

Kyle

So you're a lazy bastid as well as a dirty one? :thumbdown:

Im not at all lazy, I walk the dogs for miles. I wont change my routes just to get to a litter bin or sh1t bin.

No bins = no pick up!

I DO MY BIT WHEN THE COUNCIL DO THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle

For me that sums up 12 years of new labour, NO FU.CKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

Like I care what you think!

I pick it up when there are bins provided to put it in.

If you like carrying bags of shite round with you until you find a bin, good on you. You're a f*****g HERO :feck:

Kyle

Nothing funnier than seeing some c**t wandering about carrying a bag of dog shit dull c**ts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

pick enough of it up in the kennels be fukt if im doing it outa the kennels some c**ts stupid enough to walk in it thats there problem :laugh:

What's your thoughts on dropping litter, fly tipping and returning lost wallets then?

dont really give a fook, and whats returning lost wallets got to do with picking up dog shit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nothing funnier than seeing some c**t wandering about carrying a bag of dog shit dull c**ts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

pick enough of it up in the kennels be fukt if im doing it outa the kennels some c**ts stupid enough to walk in it thats there problem :laugh:

What's your thoughts on dropping litter, fly tipping and returning lost wallets then?

dont really give a fook, and whats returning lost wallets got to do with picking up dog shit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha my mate once lost his phone while picking up dog sh*t he had it in his shirt pocket and when he bent down to scoop the poop it fell out and straight down a drain.... i had to go stand around the corner until i stopped laughing he was raging! In fact iv never seen him pick up any sh*t since

So everyone moaning about dog shit, why haven't you made a point of slandering every Cat owner in the country? Cats are constantly shitting in my front garden. Not to mention the mess they leave from the bin bags.

thats not normal cats at you bin bags fell.its those tigers and pumas and lions roaming all over the country. :whistling:

Edited by scothunter

So everyone moaning about dog shit, why haven't you made a point of slandering every Cat owner in the country? Cats are constantly shitting in my front garden. Not to mention the mess they leave from the bin bags.

thats not normal cats at you bin bags fell.its those tigers and pumas and lions roaming all over the country. :whistling:

Nah mate I blame the Muslims hehehe :whistling: .

i wont lie,i dont pic up all the dog shit, but on parks or eny were were kids play it gets picked up,pissers me of some c**t lets his dog do the fecker out side here every day,same spot :thumbdown: c**t must have a big dog as theres loads of the shit, :censored: not nice when you have toclean the kid up,but as said dont allways