Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.

Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other day he go,s on it....i was shocked !!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.   Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other

And maybe we lost contact because it was before the time of Email address's mobile phones and social networking sites!, Back in the day all you had was a landline number, If that with some people. The

I opened a Facebook account about 18 months ago solely with the intention of useing it as a free way to help promote my own internet based business. I hated the feckin' thing with a passion as an ex o

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.

Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other day he go,s on it....i was shocked !!

with you on this one Gnash! if I want to talk to somone I pick up the blower or email them, my kids go on it although I'm no keen on it.

took a look on my Daughters account and found up some people I was at school with! the talk was nearly all school reunions :doh:, f**k me you would think by the time they was in their 40's they would have moved on a bit...

Thats all well and good but how do you know their phone number or Email address if you've lost contact with them, I am with you on the school reunions though, Never appealed to me either, Much rather just meet up with the ones I liked and leave the rest to it

Perhaps you lost contact with them because they weren't true friends.......maybe just acquaintances. :thumbs:

I am sick of being poked by rufty tufty terriermen :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

I'll more than poke you if ya want kay!!!!

yi widnae poke her way a stick if yi seen her :boogie: :boogie:

ahahaha

I've seen her mate!! am not good with word's but i'd stick it up her any day!!

I am sick of being poked by rufty tufty terriermen :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

I'll more than poke you if ya want kay!!!!

yi widnae poke her way a stick if yi seen her :boogie: :boogie:

ahahaha

I've seen her mate!! am not good with word's but i'd stick it up her any day!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So you go on an internet website to keep in touch with people you have lost contact with......now if thats not reversed twisted logic i dont know what is !

As for little lemons who claim their location as uranus ( i remember that one from infant school it was funny then )and talk in some spasticated lingo( imagine if everyone typed the way they actually speak )............f**k it i said i wouldnt argue with kids i might as well join facebook after all,where do i sign up :blink:

Edited by gnasher16

So you go on an internet website to keep in touch with people you have lost contact with......now if thats not reversed twisted logic i dont know what is !

As for little lemons who claim their location as uranus ( i remember that one from infant school it was funny then )and talk in some spasticated lingo( imagine if everyone typed the way they actually speak )............f**k it i said i wouldnt argue with kids i might as well join facebook after all,where do i sign up :blink:

still a bell end :thumbdown:

whats sad is the amount of hours you put into this general talk section selling your self,youve got bigger problems than any face fooker from where im standing :whistling: .

I use the internet for its intended purpose,to learn a little about things of interest i dont have great knowledge on and share the odd life experience with likeminded folk when ive time to kill.....i dont use it to make friends and " make contact " like some of these geeky little twats..... " sell myself " :blink: .....son if a man wants to sell himself he usually gives an indication of who he is and what he,s selling you moron !

Bollocks thats the last time i reply to anything with the word facebook in it i should have known better....come on you fat c**ts i,ll fight you all,whats it to be playstation or xbox ?

Edited by gnasher16