Nice sentiment mate, except you and I both know from experience what happens when some crazy f.ucked up rejected old hag decides it's time to give you some shit using the internet as her weapon, no one believes the truth (at first) and you get hung drawn and quartered by a load of sad wankers with nothing better to do than to believe the deluded ramblings of a dried up old head case whore ....................

While we're on the subject ........... I still hope to meet up one day with IL and BM and do to both of them what they accused me of, dirty horrible b.astards, I hope they rot in hell.

Gnasher, I'm on Facebook, but not for any other reason than to promote my gear, as is Andy above, I'm 45 and have plenty of other things to be doing.

Your man Frankie Fraser is on there, but then maybe he's just enjoying the virtual company of his multitudinous young male followers :blink:

Yes mate :thumbs:! both been there and done that and felt the full force of some of the shit thrown by deluded desperados seeking attention, perhaps we should take up waving our knickers in the air mate to attract the same disciples ;).

Ok I know I have a bit of a gripe with social networking sites but its mainly because the kids are on there. most of the time I have no idea what they are getting up to! all I do know is they would be on there 24/7 if I allowed it which to me is such a tragic waste of life for kids growing up in this world.

mind you a lad off the forum contacted me a weeks back and asked me to join to take part with a few good genuine Hunting lads on there! who know I could well become a Hipocrite and take him up on his offer :tongue2:...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.   Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other

And maybe we lost contact because it was before the time of Email address's mobile phones and social networking sites!, Back in the day all you had was a landline number, If that with some people. The

I opened a Facebook account about 18 months ago solely with the intention of useing it as a free way to help promote my own internet based business. I hated the feckin' thing with a passion as an ex o

Gnasher, I'm on Facebook, but not for any other reason than to promote my gear, as is Andy above, I'm 45 and have plenty of other things to be doing.

Your man Frankie Fraser is on there, but then maybe he's just enjoying the virtual company of his multitudinous young male followers :blink:

That silly little man is nothing i have anything in common with,besides which you can hardly blame a man whos nearly dead and too old to leave the house from doing as you rightly describe......or maybe you can i dont know.

I dare say theres those who do use it for sensible reasons,i just cant get out of my head the spotty little divs on Jeremy Kyle sitting making wars over facebook !....

Id be very dubious of a pal telling me he will " facebook me " during the week rather than " giving me a bell " during the week......very odd,i guess i havent moved with the times :blink:

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.

Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other day he go,s on it....i was shocked !!

Totally agree mate rather visit people than spend time in front of computer typing

seriously!! don't you think all this cyber sites like facebook are screwing our kids heads up :hmm:? my kids get in from school raid the kitchen and get straight on the Pc's to either Facebook or MSN Messenger. in the past I have moaned like f**k about it but it turns out all the other kids do the same and meet up on these social networks :blink:.

Ok I know I'm reminising but all I wanted to do when I was kid was get home and get out again for as long as possible, either out with mates with the Air Rifles or out round the local teenage Mattress :whistling:.

kids are missing out on alot these days in this cyber brainwashed world we live in :yes:.....

My little lass isn't allowed to use social networking sites, but i know what you mean about growing reliance on computers. That's pretty much why we bought her a dirt bike for christmas. She never looks at the computer/Wii when she gets home now....she just gets her kit on, and goes mud plugging in the field :)

That silly little man is nothing i have anything in common with,besides which you can hardly blame a man whos nearly dead and too old to leave the house from doing as you rightly describe......or maybe you can i dont know.

I dare say theres those who do use it for sensible reasons,i just cant get out of my head the spotty little divs on Jeremy Kyle sitting making wars over facebook !....

Id be very dubious of a pal telling me he will " facebook me " during the week rather than " giving me a bell " during the week......very odd,i guess i havent moved with the times :blink:

I was messing about FF being "your man", I've been threatened with him in the past and happened to look to see if he was on FB ages ago.

But there is exactly the problem, when you can't see someones hands/eyes/expression when you're communicating with them, then you have no chance of knowing how what they type was intended to be taken.

I've stood the door for 28 years this year, no breaks, and been on the internet for maybe 6, I bet I've fallen out with more people and wished them malice in "computer world" than I ever have standing any door no matter what has been said and done.

God bless the internet!

Gnash, get on FB and add me as a friend, I'm on there as a 13 year old girl called Heidi .............. :laugh:

I was messing about FF being "your man", I've been threatened with him in the past and happened to look to see if he was on FB ages ago.

But there is exactly the problem, when you can't see someones hands/eyes/expression when you're communicating with them, then you have no chance of knowing how what they type was intended to be taken.

I've stood the door for 28 years this year, no breaks, and been on the internet for maybe 6, I bet I've fallen out with more people and wished them malice in "computer world" than I ever have standing any door no matter what has been said and done.

God bless the internet!

Gnash, get on FB and add me as a friend, I'm on there as a 13 year old girl called Heidi .............. :laugh:

Threatened with a 90 year old midget.....did you poo in your pants :doh:

" computer world " i guess is like anything else you just have to learn how it works i used to think it worked the same as the real world until i realised the frustration of not being able to resolve situations is what drives some folk on !

I try not to get reeled in anymore :D

I can just picture some 13 year old dry lunch drooling over sweet Heidi for a few days......arranging to meet outside Mcdonalds and some deranged bruiser turns up with a box of Quality Street :D:D ....good stuff.

Edited by gnasher16

seriously!! don't you think all this cyber sites like facebook are screwing our kids heads up :hmm:? my kids get in from school raid the kitchen and get straight on the Pc's to either Facebook or MSN Messenger. in the past I have moaned like f**k about it but it turns out all the other kids do the same and meet up on these social networks :blink:.

Ok I know I'm reminising but all I wanted to do when I was kid was get home and get out again for as long as possible, either out with mates with the Air Rifles or out round the local teenage Mattress :whistling:.

kids are missing out on alot these days in this cyber brainwashed world we live in :yes:.....

My little lass isn't allowed to use social networking sites, but i know what you mean about growing reliance on computers. That's pretty much why we bought her a dirt bike for christmas. She never looks at the computer/Wii when she gets home now....she just gets her kit on, and goes mud plugging in the field :)

Yup, my boys use it sometimes to catch up with their mates but thankfully they've got better things to do for the best part :thumbs:

I've got to say though, if I'd got girls I don't know if I'd feel the same way...

Edited by andyfr1968

I put up a facebook page for our club some time ago "NEILSTON WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION" click on the link:

http://www.(!64.56:886/?ref=home#!/pages/Neilston-Working-Dog-Association/136580253041692

it's been very good feedback for us at the club and will be good for our own promotion of the club and our show etc: plus all working dog's in general?

Tom