• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.   Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other

And maybe we lost contact because it was before the time of Email address's mobile phones and social networking sites!, Back in the day all you had was a landline number, If that with some people. The

I opened a Facebook account about 18 months ago solely with the intention of useing it as a free way to help promote my own internet based business. I hated the feckin' thing with a passion as an ex o

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.

Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other day he go,s on it....i was shocked !!

with you on this one Gnash! if I want to talk to somone I pick up the blower or email them, my kids go on it although I'm no keen on it.

took a look on my Daughters account and found up some people I was at school with! the talk was nearly all school reunions :doh:, f**k me you would think by the time they was in their 40's they would have moved on a bit...

my word....some of these replies confirm everything i thought.....cant be arsed arguing with a bunch of kids think i,ll live on in ignorance !!

hahahaha, youve upset the facebook brigade .... now you will have to say your sorry :whistling: or they wont add you as there friend if you decide to go on it :friends:

im 23 and on facebook it is a great thing to have to reunite with people .. its alot like this but you can pick who you want too talk too .. i dont feel any less or more a man cause im on there ... im on there through choice :thumbs:

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.

Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other day he go,s on it....i was shocked !!

with you on this one Gnash! if I want to talk to somone I pick up the blower or email them, my kids go on it although I'm no keen on it.

took a look on my Daughters account and found up some people I was at school with! the talk was nearly all school reunions :doh:, f**k me you would think by the time they was in their 40's they would have moved on a bit...

Thats all well and good but how do you know their phone number or Email address if you've lost contact with them, I am with you on the school reunions though, Never appealed to me either, Much rather just meet up with the ones I liked and leave the rest to it

I am a bit of a facebook addict, i keep in contact with all my family in America and friends that are travelling the world, however, people must remember that facebook can be a dangerous place, all the info anyone could ever want on someone is in 1 place, i helped identify 3 people this time last year, who attacked my best friend in the pub, it was a completly unprevoked attack, they were out looking for trouble and had boasted that they were going to smash some people up, they attacked him and broke his jaw, lucky for them none of us girls were hurt otherwise they wouldn't be sitting in a prison cell right now, but thats a different story :thumbs: i'd heard their names floating about, came home that night, logged onto facebook and positivly identified all 3 who all had open accounts so i could see everything! fools! but im glad they are fools because they are now were they belong, locked up!