why two dogs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Da slayer   Little Timmy   Undisputed   Stabba and a bit of Wag   The only posts on here worth readin.... Honest!!   As for the subject, been done to death, I don't give a flyin feck whic

exactly! if a terrier can do it so can a big old lurcher if its a pup entering fair enough...  

This old chest nut. AGAIN. This must be the 4th post i've seen about it in the last month. The answers for pro's and con's NEVER change. Instead of chatting shit about the same old shit why not get ou

Its illegal now scoop, although I'm sure your aware of that newbie, c'mon fellas think what you post, once its typed its here forever..............

sorry simoman your right.i maybe a newbie on the foram but i am not stupid for i live in northern ireland were it is totally legal to hunt fox with dogs.maybe u should move over its fantastic.thancks for the reply tho

Its illegal now scoop, although I'm sure your aware of that newbie, c'mon fellas think what you post, once its typed its here forever..............

sorry simoman your right.i maybe a newbie on the foram but i am not stupid for i live in northern ireland were it is totally legal to hunt fox with dogs.maybe u should move over its fantastic.thancks for the reply tho

Good for you mate, perhaps you should of stated that in your post, my post was aimed at people replying incriminating themselves, but let them crack on...............

Saw an old whippet bitch take a vixen almost as big as her one nite when i was a kid she hit it like a steem train was the first fox id ever seen a dog take and has always stuck in my mind she would never be run on as a fox dog mind but she had that one in her. Iv seen lads with 2 bullx's a piece doubling em up for what reason is beyond me as a good mate of mine has some old dogs retired now and barely a mark on them they will have seen 5 nites heavy graft a week most of there life single handed.

Brun is in Ireland i believe,i might be wrong but i think its legal there.atb :victory:

yea im in Ireland too :thumbs:

a good mate of mine has some old dogs retired now and barely a mark on them they will have seen 5 nites heavy graft a week most of there life single handed.

were'nt catching foxes then,5 nites heavy graft and not a mark on them??? load of shite :thumbdown:

single handed all the way and yes there his dogs that kill foxes in away they hardly receive much damage but these are dogs that no how ta kill afox quick shake discolate the spine all over

:notworthy::notworthy: so are you saying the dogs danced about to get there hold then so they did'nt get bit? how did they catch them?

I got a fox the other day doubled up with another dog but I know my dog is capeable of doin it itself doubling them up just makes it that bit more easyier for the dogs instead of one dog gettin smashed to bits

a single handed dog getting smashed to bits, doesn't that in its self tell you something of its capability,or lack of it as the case may be,as bunnys said,some good single handed dogs hardly receive any damage at all,if anything iv seen more wounds to the dogs when doubled up, usually the made dog will take the sharp end but can take more damage than necessary with another dog ragging the back end of a fox at the same time,jmo

Dont care what dog it is...any dog in regular contact with foxes is gunna get bit...Take the foxhounds for example...fox killin machines but still carrying the scars to prove it.

First thing a fox does when a dog closes with it is spin and try to bite.

Admittedley not all foxes make contact but a damn fair few of them do.

5 nights a week foxin and no bites to the face or legs??? lala land mate...atb stabba