why two dogs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Da slayer   Little Timmy   Undisputed   Stabba and a bit of Wag   The only posts on here worth readin.... Honest!!   As for the subject, been done to death, I don't give a flyin feck whic

exactly! if a terrier can do it so can a big old lurcher if its a pup entering fair enough...  

This old chest nut. AGAIN. This must be the 4th post i've seen about it in the last month. The answers for pro's and con's NEVER change. Instead of chatting shit about the same old shit why not get ou

Whats THe Circumstances with the racey dogs then ?? some single handed some doubled up , ino my dog 100% isnt going to make single handed shes not heavy egnouth but may make doubled up which im happy with and the ones after numbers are wankers after a good rep for there hounds id raither do 2-3 doubled up then the dog/s are getting there fair share of graft other than hammering 6-7 a night then it gives you a slim chance of getting some coming to the end of the season and just fuking it up for yourself

ATB R.D.A :thumbs:

WTF ... no1 else noticed the amount of newbies on this??? :wallbash:

i think if ya cant do it single handed pack in ... cause whats the point in having 2 dogs in ya pen doing the work of 1 good dog ... double the food ... double the sh*t ... double vet bills ... double everything

a mate had a bitch (pre ban) 6 or 7 years old taking charlie single handed ...

WTF ... no1 else noticed the amount of newbies on this??? :wallbash:

i think if ya cant do it single handed pack in ... cause whats the point in having 2 dogs in ya pen doing the work of 1 good dog ... double the food ... double the sh*t ... double vet bills ... double everything

a mate had a bitch (pre ban) 6 or 7 years old taking charlie single handed ...

lets face it lads foxs ant that hard for a dog to kill they do get peppered not all the time but most of the time we double up only to make the numbers up

any time i here of boys lamping foxs with lurchers its allways two dog.surely its farer using one dog plus you will no how good your dog really is does anybody agree.

my dogs can take them single handed tryed an tested

but i slip 2dogs only to catch numbers an i dont mean two or three :thumbs:

if its numbers that makes your night then can i reccomend a 22-250,they dont eat as much as a dog and they will never tire!!! most lads run their dogs for sport,to test their dogs week in week out,if they get away good luck to em! having a "guarenteed" dog is all about doing a single handed job consistantly at their quarry whatever it may be,dogs arnt machines and can refuse,jack,spew whatever you want to call it at anytime of life,a dog that works single handed season after season earns the title "guarenteed" through consistantly doing what he does alone not with help from other dogs. too many folk have their dogs out e few times alone then give it the title "guarenteed" and run doubled up with the excuse that he can do it single handed...........if you wnnt to know if your dogs "guarenteed" work him alone season after season!!!!!! thats my 10 pence worth anyway!:victory:

as i say mate my dogs r tryed an tested single handed i dont need an excuse i run them doubled up for numbers only

my dogs get put to the limit 2/3 nights a week and for gettin a title ill let the dog do the talkin thats why thay took

108 foxes last season :feck:

Da slayer

Little Timmy

Undisputed

Stabba and a bit of Wag

The only posts on here worth readin.... Honest!! :thumbs:

As for the subject, been done to death, I don't give a flyin feck whichever way you choose to run your dogs, as long as your out there runnin 'em!

But like i've always said, IT AIN'T A FOX DOG UNLESS IT CAN KILL 'EM SINGLE, SEASON IN, SEASON OUT!!! ;)

• Like 2

I got a fox the other day doubled up with another dog but I know my dog is capeable of doin it itself doubling them up just makes it that bit more easyier for the dogs instead of one dog gettin smashed to bits

a single handed dog getting smashed to bits, doesn't that in its self tell you something of its capability,or lack of it as the case may be,as bunnys said,some good single handed dogs hardly receive any damage at all,if anything iv seen more wounds to the dogs when doubled up, usually the made dog will take the sharp end but can take more damage than necessary with another dog ragging the back end of a fox at the same time,jmo

exactly. :thumbs:

Da slayer

Little Timmy

Undisputed

Stabba and a bit of Wag

The only posts on here worth readin.... Honest!! :thumbs:

As for the subject, been done to death, I don't give a flyin feck whichever way you choose to run your dogs, as long as your out there runnin 'em!

But like i've always said, IT AIN'T A FOX DOG UNLESS IT CAN KILL 'EM SINGLE, SEASON IN, SEASON OUT!!! ;)

:thumbs:

i dont know why you all keep going on about this. if a blokes out 2-3 times a week doing them then i dont see what wrong. when 2 dogs do them they tend to get bite worse than when on their own. some go for numbers some just are happy doing 1 and the dog do it on their own. long as your out doing it dont matter. if a dogs going to spew he will do it whether their is another dog their or not

atb mike

Whats THe Circumstances with the racey dogs then ?? some single handed some doubled up , ino my dog 100% isnt going to make single handed shes not heavy egnouth but may make doubled up which im happy with and the ones after numbers are wankers after a good rep for there hounds id raither do 2-3 doubled up then the dog/s are getting there fair share of graft other than hammering 6-7 a night then it gives you a slim chance of getting some coming to the end of the season and just fuking it up for yourself

ATB R.D.A :thumbs:

Very impressed with this point of view! I agree 100 %

Dont get me wrong a dog should,if poss do the job on its own but its good too have sport for 2 dogs ! If it doesnt its not the end of the world!

People will argue this till the sun comes down!!!!

any time i here of boys lamping foxs with lurchers its allways two dog.surely its farer using one dog plus you will no how good your dog really is does anybody agree.

What you said isnt entirely true, sometimes charlie has better chance with two dogs as the lurchers can put each other off on the turning, bumping each other etc! Im not going to bullshit you ive done it on many occasions, not because the dogs need to be doubled because it may be the only run they would get tonight so 1st run always two dogs after that its single,baring in mind both dogs are more than capable single handed and are 4-5yrs! Sometimes with two single handed dogs its harder doubled!