Worst crimes In the past 50 years?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ingoring the warnings of Enock Powell look at the state of the blackcountry almost a muselem state already, it will not be long till it reaches a city near you!

tony blair sending our soldiers to war in iraq & afganistan ... sending more than 200 soldiers to there death . boy as that man got some blood on his hands

many of the younguns killed in dunblane would be same age as me if they'd lived,

moors murders also springs to mind,

the most horrific crimes are those in which young children are the victims.

yea they would all have been grown up now.primary school kids i mean that was just horrific i knew a lad whos dad was friendly with a cop who went to that gym that day.the kids were all huddled in a corner of the gym and he just fired into them and the teacher who tried to cover them with her body.last thing you would expect in this country when you send your kids to school.what a b*****d.

tony blair sending our soldiers to war in iraq & afganistan ... sending more than 200 soldiers to there death . boy as that man got some blood on his hands

Edited by chid21
  • Like 1

Dunblane. My daughter is the same age as those kids would have been. She has a B.Tech in dance, decent job, her boyfriend is a sound guy. Hamilton stole those children's futures. Their parents will never have the joy of watching them grow up.

Ric

Edited by RicW