Worst crimes In the past 50 years?

Enjoyed reading the thread about the Essex Murders and It got me thinking, what's the biggest crime that's been commited In EnglandIn the past 50 years? There's been quite a few 'big' crimes commited that I can think of but judging on police time and money spent on the Investigations, what do you all think was the 'biggest'

Butch ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ingoring the warnings of Enock Powell look at the state of the blackcountry almost a muselem state already, it will not be long till it reaches a city near you!

tony blair sending our soldiers to war in iraq & afganistan ... sending more than 200 soldiers to there death . boy as that man got some blood on his hands

dunno if you meant strictly england or the uk as a whole butch,but imo dunblane has to the one that sticks in my head.

i just cant imagine what those wee souls thought when that sick f**k did what he did.

not afraid to admit it i was a bit younger back then but i shed a tear.

dunno if you meant strictly england or the uk as a whole butch,but imo dunblane has to the one that sticks in my head.

i just cant imagine what those wee souls thought when that sick f**k did what he did.

not afraid to admit it i was a bit younger back then but i shed a tear.

As crimes comitted by individuals go thats got to be right up there. . . . . does the july bombings count as a crime. . . . . they were also pretty dark. The disappearance of Madeline Mackan. . . .that was a lot of police time and money etc. But probably the most money and time from police went toward some kind of financial or economical crime, like those guys who rinsed a load of money from the banks and fled.

I agree Dunblane is probably the most sinister, you've also got that piece of Shit Ian Huntley who murdered those two young girls, You've got the Sarah Payne and Jamie Bulger cases as well.

We cant forget about the recent shooting spree Derrick Bird went on in Cumbria, and the Hungerford massacre as well.

How about Dennis Nilsen! He was one sick homosexual if ever there was one. Not only was he a killer but he was a necrophiliac and cannibal.