seen this lad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

remeber a few year back when there was an unusual spate of cops being killed,they were shouting about capital punishment for cop killers.what makes them so f*****g special?our lads are@risk 24/7 in so

i hope the old bill catch up wi that fecked up crazy good for nothing sted head and put a bullet between his eyes hes probably pissed off cos the steds have made his prick vanish and thats why his wi

IF ANY ONE IN THE NORTH EAST KNOWS THE WHERE ABOUT OF RAOL MOAT CAN YOU PLEASE TELL HIM THAT JOHN TERRY FRANK LAMPARD ASHLEY COLE WAYNE ROONEY ALSO SHAGGED HIS BIRD

Posted Images

Is it only me who thinks hes doing a wonderful job clearing coppers up?

I think he deserves a :drink:

:clapper:

It,s fool,s like you.With remark,s like this that make us all look bad.Had a few run in,s with plod over the year,s.But that,s life.This nut job is out of control.The people he has shot or killed have families who are grieving:censored:.

And its only fools like you who hang on words that fools like me say. :clapper: Shit happens. Raul has a family too but they don't mind just shooting him. At the end of the day 90% of coppers treat 90% of the public like shit. So what do they expect when things blow back up in their face.

• Like 1

remeber a few year back when there was an unusual spate of cops being killed,they were shouting about capital punishment for cop killers.what makes them so f*****g special?our lads are@risk 24/7 in some desert shithole its the job they chose same as the filth did.mostly they just harrass the general public and swan about doing f**k all.hiding in their vehicles.well they got some real police work to do for a change and some of tthem getting killed is an occupational hazard.

• Like 2

Save a load of police money and organise the 'have-a-go-heroes' like Halty to round Raoul up.

Rather surprised the rest of the tough-guy teenagers on here haven't volunteered their services :laugh::laugh:

Edited by droid
Guest AngelicAcid

They are saying that he is in touch with the coppers, but how the f**k is that?

Cant they just track his signal?

Maybe he is well and truly out of the way.

just goes to show what the police and a woman can cause, one things for sure, when this man makes a decission he sticks with it so i'd expect him to go out with a bang........

have you seen this lad on the news on the rampage shot he misses her new man and police officer living in the woods there still looking for him how do you reckon hes going to go out he as to be sweating surely :clapper:

word on the street is he,s hiding out in darcy mothery.. :toast: