Is The Urban Fox Becoming A Pest

drivin through Melton Mowbray town centre and literally slammed by brakes on to stop from hitting a fox and wrecking my car.

What breed of foxes are around your way :icon_eek:

Not an overly urban area round here, but a mate has had his kids two young cats munched by foxes within the mast month. :yes: There's 3 or 4 big dog foxes chasing each other about on his little estate at night, fighting, ripping bins, killing cats etc.

next they'll be drinking on the corner and selling drugs and joy riding, sort it out now mate before it gets out of hand :thumbs:

:clapper:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good point you never see stray dogs about.Why ? Because the rspca round them up in a flash.One of my terriers got out a few years back.Phoned the local police to ask if any one had handed it in.Was to

My point is mate the rspca are making money off so called stray dog,s When they should be addressing the urban fox problem.atb.Catcher

Posted Images

the one were the child got bit on the sofa was in the middle of london just round the corner to were i live there is even more now yesterday on my way home from work at 16.30 one walked up my street and stood 10 yards away until i had passed when my boy comes to pick me up to go out with the dogs i now have to carry them to the motor as 9 times out of 10 there will be a fox about i used to open back gate and let them run to the van not anymore we always see lots early morning when we are driving through city on are way out with dogs some days we see more on way out than what we dig

There isn't any stray dogs anymore by me no.gif the amount of STRAYS around years ago was mental PACKS OF DOGS RUNNING ROUND LIKE HOOLIGANS FUNNY AS FUCKK rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Yes them chinaees soon solve that problemlaugh.gif

do you reckon thats true pal?

There isn't any stray dogs anymore by me no.gif the amount of STRAYS around years ago was mental PACKS OF DOGS RUNNING ROUND LIKE HOOLIGANS FUNNY AS FUCKK rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Too right, a few chippy's have been shut down around me for having skinned dogs hanging in the back, And a quite popular Chinese Buffet in Liverpool City Centre was closed down for selling dog meat as duck. I'd even been there and had the duck before it got shut down :sick:

McKay

No mate i was jokeing more like council dog wardens that by rounding strays up then chargeing people exstortionate fees to get them back out of kennels put a stop to the stray dog problem in most areasthumbs.gif

Not an overly urban area round here, but a mate has had his kids two young cats munched by foxes within the mast month. :yes: There's 3 or 4 big dog foxes chasing each other about on his little estate at night, fighting, ripping bins, killing cats etc.

next they'll be drinking on the corner and selling drugs and joy riding, sort it out now mate before it gets out of hand :thumbs:

:thumbs: I agree

They wouldn't dare lads, they'd be stepping on the toes of the badgers then... :yes:

On night shift i come accross lots of foxes on the prowl last night the count was 5 cubs and 2 adults as well as foxes you should see the rats about checking out the the left overs littering the streets if the council used as much effort to prosecuted the ar :censored: holes who drop half eaten carry outs as they do with dog owners who's dogs foul :sick: in the street then they might reduce some of the foodstuff that feeds these vermin and in turn reduce the amount of vermin that feed on it.yes foxes are pests but its man made in the urban area i.m.o.

I would not say their a pest in the area i live but have caused damage to fowl on the local allotments.I know years ago lads had top notch foxing terriers who lived in the east end of london due to the amount of work that could be found for their dogs even in an iner city enviroment.atb dell

rofl.gif

Remember them days you'd see different packs of dread lock Mongrels chipping about chasing kids on bikes lol.

laugh.gif They were bastwerds for tipping the old type steel dustbins over you could whistle some of them up and go rabbiting with them thoughthumbs.gif

rofl.gif

Remember them days you'd see different packs of dread lock Mongrels chipping about chasing kids on bikes lol.

laugh.gif They were bastwerds for tipping the old type steel dustbins over you could whistle some of them up and go rabbiting with them thoughthumbs.gif

LOL

I remember coming home from my mates house on my bike when I was about 10/11 when two strays flanked me LOL, they came bombing out at me barking and going mad and as I tried to speed off away from them, I hit a 3 foot fence and flew over the handle bars and landed in an old ladies garden. I played dead :rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The one just sniffed me and trotted off with his partner in crime HAHAHAHAHAHA. When they had gone I ran home through all the gardens and me old lady had to go round and get me bike, I almost shit myself lol.

The good old days ey hehehe.