and thats the reason bnp look bad

It no matter were from , if pasific island, asian, merican, western, eastern..If man spit in face , You finish him. This is bad insult. He lack of brain & need to learn respect !! He get slap same anybod will get :clapper::boxing::thumbs: Was also Prescot punch man ,after egg one time.

your grasp of the english language is quite frankly deplorable

maybe we speek another language, which you wish, german, french,italian, slovak which ..let me see what you second ,third language like, you so clever man. :thumbs:

we dont need a second language we speak are own diolect's of

ENGLISH many accents throught this land , if you want

to live here learn to SPEAK IT, ABIDE BY ARE LAWS, AND CULTURE,

IF NOT PACK YOU BAG AND GO BACK TO WHENCE YOU CAME

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i look at it like this................in a field u have a lovely clean white rabbit which as 2 lovely fluffy clean baby's she keeps her house clean her baby's clean and well fed born and lived in tha

When did you become the law - if the moderators have a problem with my opinion they will let me know - im sure of that. Untill then, just play nice. FTB     Your just a young man with a big gub

To be honest mate alot of their policies are flawed, but that's not going to stop there rise in popularity, the lack of conviction and downright contempt for the electorate by the main parties is why

In my opinion this is why BNP have a good level of support these days.

They are not affraid to voice their opinion - they do not change their opinion like the wind when the public change theirs - they dont just tell you what you want to hear - they arent just show ponies that are afraid to act like normal human beings.

The torries,labour,libs all promise you the world and deliver f**k all about time we had a government that had a back bone . Heard people talking all week about the election . Saying this that and the tother this party will sort that and vice versa . What we need is a party that will actually do what it says on the f*****g tin. No good people saying i cant be bothered to vote it wont make a difference well bollocks to that i sure am voting .

Fortunately they don’t have and never will have enough support to ever achieve anything politically.

Nice idea that voting for the BNP will help but in reality Griffin & Co are a laughing stock and his speaking is poor is riddled with faults and poor in the extreme.

The other 3 main party leaders aren't a laughing stock and their policies riddled with faults!!!

I don't think so mate

It no matter were from , if pasific island, asian, merican, western, eastern..If man spit in face , You finish him. This is bad insult. He lack of brain & need to learn respect !! He get slap same anybod will get clapper.gifboxing.gifthumbs.gif Was also Prescot punch man ,after egg one time.

but im not in poland and have no wish to go there,whats your f*****g point exactly?

I'd hazard a guess it's better than your grasp of polish.

It no matter were from , if pasific island, asian, merican, western, eastern..If man spit in face , You finish him. This is bad insult. He lack of brain & need to learn respect !! He get slap same anybod will get :clapper::boxing::thumbs: Was also Prescot punch man ,after egg one time.

maybe we speek another language, which you wish, german, french,italian, slovak which ..let me see what you second ,third language like, you so clever man. :thumbs:

we dont need a second language we speak are own diolect's of

ENGLISH many accents throught this land , if you want

to live here learn to SPEAK IT, ABIDE BY ARE LAWS, AND CULTURE,

IF NOT PACK YOU BAG AND GO BACK TO WHENCE YOU CAME

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

[quote name='scothunter' date='06 May 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1273164327'

das geht dich einen feuchten Scheissdreck!

it no make sense, it say 'you wet schit' :laugh:

Edited by clint

[quote name='scothunter' date='06 May 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1273164327'

das geht dich einen feuchten Scheissdreck!

it no make sense, it say 'you wet schit' :laugh:

f**k off untermensch!and it certainly does not say that.im done with you.your an idiot

Edited by scothunter

WELL LADS ,

I REALLY HAVE TO LAUGH AT SOME OF THE COMMENTS ABOUT GRIFFIN AND THE BNP

SOME SAY HES A POOR SPEAKER .............. I SAY HES A MAN WHOS PASSIONS HAVE BROUGHT HIM INTO POLITICS

NOT ... AS SOME ......... FOR THE MONEY TO BE SWINDLED FROM TAX PAYERS

OTHERS LIKE ...............MATT THE RAT ..................

COME OUT WITH A FEW COMMENTS THEN WHEN PUSHED ....... REALLY SHOW WHERE THEIR LOYALTYS LIE .........

I SAY .... GO AND VOTE BNP ............ THEY MAY NOT WIN .............. BUT ..................... IT WILL GIVE THE OTHER PARTYS A BLOODY NOSE

THEY WILL THEN SEE THE STRENGTH OF BRITISH FEELING AGAINST THE IMMIGRANTS AND BE FORCED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!

DUCKWING

WELL LADS ,

I REALLY HAVE TO LAUGH AT SOME OF THE COMMENTS ABOUT GRIFFIN AND THE BNP

SOME SAY HES A POOR SPEAKER .............. I SAY HES A MAN WHOS PASSIONS HAVE BROUGHT HIM INTO POLITICS

NOT ... AS SOME ......... FOR THE MONEY TO BE SWINDLED FROM TAX PAYERS

OTHERS LIKE ...............MATT THE RAT ..................

COME OUT WITH A FEW COMMENTS THEN WHEN PUSHED ....... REALLY SHOW WHERE THEIR LOYALTYS LIE .........

I SAY .... GO AND VOTE BNP ............ THEY MAY NOT WIN .............. BUT ..................... IT WILL GIVE THE OTHER PARTYS A BLOODY NOSE

THEY WILL THEN SEE THE STRENGTH OF BRITISH FEELING AGAINST THE IMMIGRANTS AND BE FORCED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!

DUCKWING

it would be hard for me to vote for them as they wertent even on my ballot slip/so it was ukip vote for me.

I see this Thismorning and it got me buzzing haha.I look at it like this,He had the balls to defend himself ON CAMERA and stand up for what he thinks is right.Would Gordon Brown do this?He'd probly go sit in a car and call them bigots...OH wait... erm....