and thats the reason bnp look bad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i look at it like this................in a field u have a lovely clean white rabbit which as 2 lovely fluffy clean baby's she keeps her house clean her baby's clean and well fed born and lived in tha

When did you become the law - if the moderators have a problem with my opinion they will let me know - im sure of that. Untill then, just play nice. FTB     Your just a young man with a big gub

To be honest mate alot of their policies are flawed, but that's not going to stop there rise in popularity, the lack of conviction and downright contempt for the electorate by the main parties is why

i look at it like this................in a field u have a lovely clean white rabbit which as 2 lovely fluffy clean baby's she keeps her house clean her baby's clean and well fed born and lived in that field all her live..................then in that field comes a shitty smelly ugly brown rat which as 12 babies scrounges through rubbish Carry diseases have babies with close relations .now over the years them lovely white fluffy rabbits are going to be vastly outnumbered and have to move out off that field where they have lived all there live................. SO THAT IS WHY I AM VOTING BNP.........

very watership down but you got a point mate :clapper:

In my opinion this video clip is another reason why english folk should vote bnp.....not because of a handbags shoving match,but simply because the man showed a bit of pride and natural emotion......if that had been one of those lefty dogooding pricks they would have done nothing and carried on being abused and humiliated while saying nothing apart from " what side of my face do you want to spit on next " !!!....just like our government instructs them to do.

At least this man stood up for himself and showed a bit of pride and emotion,whether he was right or wrong i dont know but at least he made a decision.

In my opinion this video clip is another reason why english folk should vote bnp.....not because of a handbags shoving match,but simply because the man showed a bit of pride and natural emotion......if that had been one of those lefty dogooding pricks they would have done nothing and carried on being abused and humiliated while saying nothing apart from " what side of my face do you want to spit on next " !!!....just like our government instructs them to do.

At least this man stood up for himself and showed a bit of pride and emotion,whether he was right or wrong i dont know but at least he made a decision.

to bloody right mate

Too many play the race card these days, I hear about it all the time... I'm afraid if someone spits in your face they deserve more than a few punches...cretins....censored.gif

i look at it like this................in a field u have a lovely clean white rabbit which as 2 lovely fluffy clean baby's she keeps her house clean her baby's clean and well fed born and lived in that field all her live..................then in that field comes a shitty smelly ugly brown rat which as 12 babies scrounges through rubbish Carry diseases have babies with close relations .now over the years them lovely white fluffy rabbits are going to be vastly outnumbered and have to move out off that field where they have lived all there live................. SO THAT IS WHY I AM VOTING BNP.........

very well put...........and we wonder why our society becomes a worse place as time go,s on.....you invite the worlds shit over and thats what you will end up with !

the point im making is the vast maj of voters would be put of by that!

You might be surprised the amount of people that clip encourages to vote BNP. Works two ways.

Too many play the race card these days, I hear about it all the time... I'm afraid if someone spits in your face they deserve more than a few punches...cretins....censored.gif

Agree Ianb Never voted in my life.But is someone spat in my face for my belief,s.Race creed or colour would not stop me in taking my revenge.

PS. Did anyone see the size of that Ginger birds arse at the end of the video!!! :icon_eek:

lmao i just noticed that haha

got an arse on her like a baghdad monney lender.

Thats my maw ! :whistling:

LOL

In my opinion this is why BNP have a good level of support these days.

They are not affraid to voice their opinion - they do not change their opinion like the wind when the public change theirs - they dont just tell you what you want to hear - they arent just show ponies that are afraid to act like normal human beings.

If a paki spat at me, i'd rip him a new arse hole - I say well done to the guy for standing up to some raghead bullies.

The rest of them are spineless, lying, corrupt surrender monkeys who tell you what you want to hear - keeping their own agenda to themselves.

FTB

Fortunately they don’t have and never will have enough support to ever achieve anything politically.

Nice idea that voting for the BNP will help but in reality Griffin & Co are a laughing stock and his speaking is poor is riddled with faults and poor in the extreme.

PS. Did anyone see the size of that Ginger birds arse at the end of the video!!! :icon_eek:

Thats my maw ! :whistling:

LOL

They are not affraid to voice their opinion - they do not change their opinion like the wind when the public change theirs - they dont just tell you what you want to hear - they arent just show ponies that are afraid to act like normal human beings.

If a paki spat at me, i'd rip him a new arse hole - I say well done to the guy for standing up to some raghead bullies.

The rest of them are spineless, lying, corrupt surrender monkeys who tell you what you want to hear - keeping their own agenda to themselves.

FTB

Id go one better than that! If any fecker spat in my face id be all over them like a bad rash no matter their colour creed or religion ;)

PS. Did anyone see the size of that Ginger birds arse at the end of the video!!! icon_eek.gif

Thats my maw ! whistling.gif

LOL

FTB

Why dont you take your bigotry some were else.We dont need it heardoh.gif

Why dont you take your bigotry some were else.We dont need it heardoh.gif

When did you become the law - if the moderators have a problem with my opinion they will let me know - im sure of that.

Untill then, just play nice.

FTB