and thats the reason bnp look bad

if i spat in some blokes face i would expect a fist coming my way pretty sharpish so he got what was coming. typical ##### if you ask me would love to run him down the lamp... he he he he new sport any takers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i look at it like this................in a field u have a lovely clean white rabbit which as 2 lovely fluffy clean baby's she keeps her house clean her baby's clean and well fed born and lived in tha

When did you become the law - if the moderators have a problem with my opinion they will let me know - im sure of that. Untill then, just play nice. FTB     Your just a young man with a big gub

To be honest mate alot of their policies are flawed, but that's not going to stop there rise in popularity, the lack of conviction and downright contempt for the electorate by the main parties is why

Duckwing, I've never made any secret of my support for the Conservatives. They are the best of a bad lot IMO, and in terms of priorities, for me, at the moment, they 'tick the box'.

I'm in business, and the Conservatives offer me more hope of survival that the others.

Immigration is an issue for me, but I'd never vote BNP.

I was thinking about this thread on my way to work this morning (sad, isn't it), and to be honest, I'd rather people voted BNP than sat on their arses and didn't vote at all.

As for the scumbag who spat at the candidate, his racial background doesn't matter (I seem to remember seeing lots of 'white' people spitting at others at football matches?), if someone spat in my face like that I'd probably loose it completely and end up behind bars.

I do think that a few contributors need to 'temper' their posts somewhat. Saying that you'd 'shoot' someone on a public forum is a step too far IMO.

If only all mp's were this passionate in their beliefs lol

The man stood by his beliefs and fought for them, cant say fairer than that!

I'm in business, and the Conservatives offer me more hope of survival that the others.

Immigration is an issue for me, but I'd never vote BNP.

I was thinking about this thread on my way to work this morning (sad, isn't it), and to be honest, I'd rather people voted BNP than sat on their arses and didn't vote at all.

As for the scumbag who spat at the candidate, his racial background doesn't matter (I seem to remember seeing lots of 'white' people spitting at others at football matches?), if someone spat in my face like that I'd probably loose it completely and end up behind bars.

I do think that a few contributors need to 'temper' their posts somewhat. Saying that you'd 'shoot' someone on a public forum is a step too far IMO.

Plenty of us are in buiseness mate....being in buisness doesnt mean you suddenly drop your morals,pride and common sense.....from a financial point yes you are right the tories do offer more....however,the day a man puts money before pride is the day he should step out of buiseness and seek a more reliable career....if you put money over pride maybe become a rent boy or send the mrs out on the game ? they earn money but you lose your pride unfortunately.

As for white footballers spitting ....i would challenge that,and i ask you to provide evidence of a white english professional footballer who has spat at an opponent ?

I know hadj diouff ( spelling :blink: )has....and also the black dutch player i forget his name........but i dont remember any documented incidents of white english players doing it....

As regards football....how many other bad habits have been brought into the english game via foreign imports....

Im not saying white english folk are perfect far from it.....but by and large i think many of these immigrants are unclean in their habits.....

Edited by gnasher16