bull crosses

Guest stewie

If you want just bunnies why not get a whippet! :feck: HORSES FOR COURSES MY ARSE! everyone get's the cross that better suits them for what type of quary they persue dont they? personly i wouldnt go out to buy a beddy whippet to catch foxes and harder stuff all night would i, poor fekr would be dead by the morning. each and everyone to theyre own i think. :boxing:

horses for courses my arse :blink: you dumb fuk :laugh: thats what it means a dog that suits your needs :blink:

:clapper: :clapper:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i also don't think much to bull xs especially one that throw to the bull side i have seen a few descent but apart from fox what else are they good for not much in my opinion as a single handed huntin

well lets be honest a good bull x wont drop a fox when taking a bite they heel faster they try harder and a lot of lads like a bait up wich most bull x's would be happy to take part in true bull x men

if you want to kill a few fox a night then the the bull x is sound i see bull x's that do bunny's but what i'm saying is if you was hunting say first light for food so running the odd bunny hare and d

Posted Images

not believe everything ya read on here,there are bull xs out there capable of catching most things.here's two of mine retrieving RABBITS, yes rabbits bull xs can catch them :D ,the black one is a half x to :doh:

they cant be bullx hbg they are retrieving live rabbits acorrding to bullx law they are all hard mouthed brainless brutes :thumbs:

ha ha yes mate thats what most the idiots think thats never been out wid one,or have'nt been out wid one that does a bit :thumbs:

i also don't think much to bull xs especially one that throw to the bull side i have seen a few descent but apart from fox what else are they good for not much in my opinion as a single handed hunting dog there are better breed's but i only bother with fox when i cvome across them thre's more to hunting then killing fox just ask your self this if you and your family was starving you had no electric for a lamp so could only walk during the day what breed x would you want to put food on the table bull x would be my last option just my opinion

i think you are wrong pal...i know several bull crosses that would pull the pants off most breeds there is good and bad in all crosses.

i know you wrong,there are more bad than good and the good aint that good

same can be said about some people aswell lol :tongue2:

i also don't think much to bull xs especially one that throw to the bull side i have seen a few descent but apart from fox what else are they good for not much in my opinion as a single handed hunting dog there are better breed's but i only bother with fox when i cvome across them thre's more to hunting then killing fox just ask your self this if you and your family was starving you had no electric for a lamp so could only walk during the day what breed x would you want to put food on the table bull x would be my last option just my opinion

i think you are wrong pal...i know several bull crosses that would pull the pants off most breeds there is good and bad in all crosses.

and malamute x greys are great.................... :whistling:

i own a bullx and so dose both my brothers and my dad and they are all more than capable of takeing ALL quary day and night. thats why we run them also they will run all night 7 days a week. a few of my mates have got lurchers without bull in then and there pray drive is about 10% or the bulls also when we are on our way home after a long hard night my bullx is still raring to go when the other dogs cant be arsed.

they aint all bad flint just a lot in the wrong hands

I have bull x's purely because i love how they look and i love their character, they suit my nature i.e collie x's are just too sensitive for me! :icon_redface: They suit the work i use them for and never let me down, i prefer the racier types as i need a runner! I curently have a 1/4 bull/grey and she's the best dog i have had, i think alot of bull x's end up in the wrong hands just like alot of bull breeds and they get a bad rep, you can't tar them all with the same brush, like marmite, you love em or hate em!! :thumbs:

ive had bull blooded dogs all my life and i love the bull breeds, and to be honest if it where looks i wanted then i would have one today but i dont rate the ones ive seen work,and they have been with people who know dogs.

remember bull xs arent new they have always been about, in fact the greyhounds of old often had bull blood added.

i like lurchers to have plenty of brains that type suits me even though i dont like collies, my best dogs have always been collie xs. the bull xs ive seen dont seem to have that eagerness to please that makes working a day dog a pleasure.

Again its horses for courses and there are some beautiful looking bull x dogs on here, who knows if the right breeding came along i would give it a go :thumbs:

i was thinking about this the other night and came up with a couple of reasons why they are so popular

they are easy to start ...by this i mean there aint many bull xs that dont mind getting bit ..

dont think ive ever heard of a bull x yapping cause its been started to early ..

they can double up as a gaurd dog cause they look mean :tongue2:

well thats all i came up with for now lol