• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do these tasco scopes have a illuminated cross hair or is it a dot that is illuminated as ive got hawke illuminated recticale scope when the illuminated recticale is on i find it slightly obscures what im looking at but with my hawke endurance scopes they are illuminated it just has a dot which is alot easier to see what you are looking at.so was thinking of changing to something different

To be honest, ive never actually used the illuminated recticle on mine, even tho it has red or green with about 5 different brightness settings on each. I found it a bit too distracting and bright, even on the dimmest setting. But, its nice to know that its a feature which is there should I need it.

these tasco's scopes are decent scopes for the money, the reticule is a range-finding reticule and lights up red and green bit like this :thumbs:

Garfield,

Whats the expanding ladder type thing for? I am assuming its for ranging? but could be just cosmetic?

If its for ranging how do you use it?

Phantom

these tasco's scopes are decent scopes for the money, the reticule is a range-finding reticule and lights up red and green bit like this :thumbs:

Garfield,

Whats the expanding ladder type thing for? I am assuming its for ranging? but could be just cosmetic?

If its for ranging how do you use it?

Phantom

here you go Tony mate....

http://www.ehow.com/i/#article_5002003

Darryl

As regs have already mentioned, I have used one of these scopes for a long time.

For the money that you pay for them they are un beatable.

I have managed to shoot quite a few head of vermin with mine at some modest ranges and it as never let me down.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants a real good scope at a cheap price.

Si

As regs have already mentioned, I have used one of these scopes for a long time.

For the money that you pay for them they are un beatable.

I have managed to shoot quite a few head of vermin with mine at some modest ranges and it as never let me down.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants a real good scope at a cheap price.

Si

!!!!!

Come on SI admit it, you are one fecking ell of a Marksman :notworthy:

You know your gun/scope combo better than most people know their way to the bog from the bedroom :thumbs:

Your MODEST ranges put a lot of us to shame :yes::notworthy:

Phantom

LOL Tony that was really funny to read pal and I’m still laughing now mate.

I am sure that there are probably many tremendous shots on this forum and especially in this section mate.

I know that Festa, Marksman, Davy, Reggaeman and Wuzzy are all brilliant shots, as I have shot with 4 of them myself on my old permission, and I have seen Davy shooting on both camera and scope camera which is really hard to do and anyone who thinks shooting vermin on scope camera is easy and just like shooting with a normal scope and rifle needs to try it for themselves as its proper tricky and Davy makes it look easy proving his shooting talent and expertise.

I have also seen Festa beat 2 other shooters with his old ProSport springer when out with me and the other guys had really good PCPs.

Just goes to show that technique goes a long way in shooting a air rifle or rifle of any kind, and people who say I cant shoot with a springer so I need to sell up and buy a PCP maybe ought to think again and try and improve their technique first like 99.9% of us regs have done.

We have learnt our sport the hard way coming through springer and then on to PCPs.

There is also the point that due to me posting many videos on YouTube, people see me shooting and automatically think that I am a not bad shot.

Believe me pal I have had some proper poor days and nights over the past year where I have missed simple 20 and 30 metres bunnies over and over again, sometimes making me so peed off I couldn’t sleep wondering where I went wrong.

The ones that haven’t posted videos up are probably just as good as me or even better, but people haven’t seen them shoot so cant really comment on them mate.

Si

is there no sector they wont try!!!!! makes my blood boil,they own over 60% of the market and announced pre tax profits in the billions,and now theyre moving into the optics market! they wont be happy till theyve put all the competition out of business,i stopped shopping there last year and use morrisons instead.i bet the 'tesco value scope ' will sell millions but it just still aint right!!!!! :(