• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes quiet agree the tasco is a good scope had one for years from the springer stage then onto my pcp hard bit is it always seems to come off the guns when i sell them to go on the next gun lol

nad iit still going with no problems even after being on 9+ different guns it still good scope well worth the £75.98 i paid for it years ago so think i had my value for more and then some

as for being accurate and excellent shot the age old adage goes everytime when shooting you can have the best kit in the world and still get the same results from the average or cheapest gear

"it is not the scope or the gun that is the problem it is the nutter behind the trigger that makes it a great combo"

is there no sector they wont try!!!!! makes my blood boil,they own over 60% of the market and announced pre tax profits in the billions,and now theyre moving into the optics market! they wont be happy till theyve put all the competition out of business,i stopped shopping there last year and use morrisons instead.i bet the 'tesco value scope ' will sell millions but it just still aint right!!!!! :(

First I thought:

HUH? WTF is this dude on about, then the penny dropped ('I bet he's misread the name in the post')

That made giggle, then I saw your following post and nearly fell off my chair :11:

I bet you had a MAJOR :oops: moment followed by a rather large :doh:

:signthankspin: Really brightened my day Sir. :cheers:

Phantom

is there no sector they wont try!!!!! makes my blood boil,they own over 60% of the market and announced pre tax profits in the billions,and now theyre moving into the optics market! they wont be happy till theyve put all the competition out of business,i stopped shopping there last year and use morrisons instead.i bet the 'tesco value scope ' will sell millions but it just still aint right!!!!! :(

First I thought:

HUH? WTF is this dude on about, then the penny dropped ('I bet he's misread the name in the post')

That made giggle, then I saw your following post and nearly fell off my chair :11:

I bet you had a MAJOR :oops: moment followed by a rather large :doh:

:signthankspin: Really brightened my day Sir. :cheers:

Phantom

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: i nearlly fell off me seat

atb gary

that was brilliant the tesco value scope. i must admit our family have boycotted them too as theyre just taking the piss im scared one day it will be just tescos everywhere and we all go like drones into them get outr stuff and go back home theres loads of quirky food shops round our way that have closed down now. they used to each have there own special little products that you wont get in big supermarkets its a shame