Caution, Interesting, but may offend those of a sensitive nature.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a highly trained American sniper with his 50 caliber rifle which is his best friend. His assignment is to protect the 'Green Zone' in Baghdad , Iraq Basically his job is to prevent t

GOOD SHOT HOPE HE GETS MORE OF THE

I watched Hurt Locker this week: had to go round all the dogs cutting their claws from time to time as I couldn't stand the tension! Good film, though I thought it lost its way a bit towards the end: so many do, shame.

Guest busterdog

Its a little off thread but i think you'll like it. My eldest son was taken out of school to visit a friend who was being detained by her majesty. On returning to his "Catholic" school he was told to lie about where he'd been and simply to say that he'd been ill. When the head phoned me "with son standing next to him" he said that it would be better to give his version of events, at which i took the opportunity to ask why after sending my son to a catholic school was he being given lessons on muslims and their religion ??. After him stuttering for a moment or to i hit him with "the only thing he needs to know about muslims is the fastest way to kill them" needless to say there was no more phone calls from him.

It would of been nice to have given that head some pictorial guides of my arguement. gunsmilie.gif

lets not forget that was a person . :sick:

a person prepared to take the life of as many people he could!!!

best thing for him and others like him!!!! thank god for the armed forces who have to fight these evil men on a daily basis!!!

lets not forget that was a person . :sick:

lets not forget the innocent people he intended on killing :censored: you do gooder prick,is it any wonder the worlds as fecked up as it is with retards like you knocking about,ffs hes a fecking suicide bomber intent on killing as many innocent people as he can,what do you suggest we do?sit down and talk to him :icon_eek: he got the most appropriate treatment possible...a bullet between his evil fecking eyes :boogie::boogie:

Edited by craigyboy