alsatian x greyhound

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Penda said:

Nice bitch that is bill looks a handy type that bitch of mine nearly went off the radar other day chasing something ?

She just okay penda she went of the radar has a young jukel five days , I just point she holding the genes when I breed her I have had interested parties from some enthusiasts if I breed her. What folk need ta know has welps will come back up on the leg and very strong with the out xs unreated blood what ever covers her she only tad short on the leg because of the tight breeding ,the vigour will begot again when bred on  I am not completey sure which way to go if I breed her depends on me at the given time I like the thought of the clean through alsation type ,meaning Buck his in my thoughts also the cattle dog xs I believe I'll get similiar from both but very strong jukels from Buck either us ibelieve they be okay da the trash basher mooching bit shining type a jukel its all just thoughts at the moment I even considered straight working type alsation East German type ddr alsation dog .time will tell if she bred all just prilimary thoughts just keep giving work da now when has possible .atb bill

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, billhardy said:

She just okay penda she went of the radar has a young jukel five days , I just point she holding the genes when I breed her I have had interested parties from some enthusiasts if I breed her. What folk need ta know has welps will come back up on the leg and very strong with the out xs unreated blood what ever covers her she only tad short on the leg because of the tight breeding ,the vigour will begot again when bred on  I am not completey sure which way to go if I breed her depends on me at the given time I like the thought of the clean through alsation type ,meaning Buck his in my thoughts also the cattle dog xs I believe I'll get similiar from both but very strong jukels from Buck either us ibelieve they be okay da the trash basher mooching bit shining type a jukel its all just thoughts at the moment I even considered straight working type alsation East German type ddr alsation dog .time will tell if she bred all just prilimary thoughts just keep giving work da now when has possible .atb bill

There’s some good blood running through bucks veins from both sides that’s for sure. I went with bird to pick buck out of the litter at about 5 weeks old And the breeder offered me a pup if I wanted one, If it hadn’t of got young buster I would have had bucks brother for sure.

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

There’s some good blood running through bucks veins from both sides that’s for sure. I went with bird to pick buck out of the litter at about 5 weeks old And the breeder offered me a pup if I wanted one, If it hadn’t of got young buster I would have had bucks brother for sure.

I knows trigg his breeding good same goes fa jazz  two very well bred greyhound in her pedigree could throw some very strong racey types there was two in jaz  nest I left a three quarter bred second gen bitch that made twenty seven I could have had both but stuck with the little brindle bitch  jaz being five eights three eights back to a half bitch, it's his what it his now I remember Ray mentioning one of bucks siblings ta me but I had not the time for it with jaz and Buck being close same age she seven in spring April time.atb bill

25 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I knows trigg his breeding good same goes fa jazz  two very well bred greyhound in her pedigree could throw some very strong racey types there was two in jaz  nest I left a three quarter bred second gen bitch that made twenty seven I could have had both but stuck with the little brindle bitch  jaz being five eights three eights back to a half bitch, it's his what it his now I remember Ray mentioning one of bucks siblings ta me but I had not the time for it with jaz and Buck being close same age she seven in spring April time.atb bill

How good is this buck ? i know the net has made him a legend and this is no disrespect to old Ray as he seems a lovely old guy but I've heard off a good friend thats seen him run more than once that at best he's average ?

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Looks a nice as I said mate looks a handy pot filler my bitch ain't no world beater but she gives me sport I think this breed isnt for everybody but as a breed or a type to put into a lot of lurchers you can't fault it my old mate used to say there like a collie x but with abit more bite

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Penda said:

Looks a nice as I said mate looks a handy pot filler my bitch ain't no world beater but she gives me sport I think this breed isnt for everybody but as a breed or a type to put into a lot of lurchers you can't fault it my old mate used to say there like a collie x but with abit more bite

Adzactly right pend she his what yas say and given the right ground and plenty coneys she'll rack the numbers up birds waterfowl all acceptable teeth she likes em both,when asked , but that don't make her a this or that type a jukel she just a good lithe tough roustabout jukel very much like the cattle dog xs types what I seen a them. And your mate pretty much dead right great xs ta breed on from  atb bill

2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

How good is this buck ? i know the net has made him a legend and this is no disrespect to old Ray as he seems a lovely old guy but I've heard off a good friend thats seen him run more than once that at best he's average ?

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more grit than a collie x , well for me a 1x gsd x grey fit that bill . he never be for everybody,  he dont look like lurcher for a start lol, which suits me more so this day feckin age , when fit he run all night, great temp with people and dogs, a very loyal friendly   big powerful dog. he just nice dog to be around that all mate, as said there plenty worse , and plenty better  .!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Ronnie fella ra.ys   give a good honest opinion of his jukel pity most were not the same on here these hyped up coursing breds specially bulled up on hunting life that neither won a match or produced anything even moderate. Has far has jukels go its folk like Ray that can see his jukel da what he his a good honest jukel to have about ,just my type yas work with what yas got the more input gleans the knowledge of the jukel .has for this great dog average shit dog ,they all only has good has the next day or night out and that includes any working jukel terrier etc.atb bill

29 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ronnie fella ra.ys   give a good honest opinion of his jukel pity most were not the same on here these hyped up coursing breds specially bulled up on hunting life that neither won a match or produced anything even moderate. Has far has jukels go its folk like Ray that can see his jukel da what he his a good honest jukel to have about ,just my type yas work with what yas got the more input gleans the knowledge of the jukel .has for this great dog average shit dog ,they all only has good has the next day or night out and that includes any working jukel terrier etc.atb bill

Thought you were into coursing dogs Bill ? 

14 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Thought you were into coursing dogs Bill ? 

Ron I like all types a jukels just making a point Ray gives a good opinion very few on here do ,the coursing section over the last few yrs on here have been pushing certain studs that ain't even produced fa there type most of them aren't even average at its a sad world ta today that modern technology can send shudders I problems hyping certain jukels up that in reality are nothing but out fa wonga ,the ordinary Joe blog moochers are sern has the bottom end of the section in field work with dogs on the whole ,yet ta me these are the Cree da le creame and back bone of our jukels thing of the past nay I do not think so still a few real good handlers coming through even though few and far between counties.long live these  types a jukels and ta what it's worth if there his such out and out top jukels takers of all edible and quarry in numbers  this his where the y'all find em if they exist and I say that with tongue in cheek atb bill

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Big Ron said:

the internet as not made him a legend at all , he's a good dog who could of done with more work to really see what he's made of ,  and he's well above average .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

the internet as not made him a legend at all , he's a good dog who could of done with more work to really see what he's made of ,  and he's well above average .

Here here totally agree with that statement talks cheep big ro s got confused with another thread it's all those dark fruits and gay fecking insubordinates he rocking about with the big bent b*****d lol atb bill