Sealyham Terriers

There's only 1 lad with Jimmy's stuff init and then there is only about 1/8 blood left in her.so for the people saying they have stuff with Jimmy's blood in it I can guarantee you haven't.as jimmy has already told me this as I was telling him about this thread.

Jimmy Thompson bred that dog it was off his best dog Timmy what was killed in the bails

He probably only has a small percentage of the old blood in him but what old stuff lasts that long without fresh blood

but I can assure you this was one of the last Jimmy bred before the lines were gone he keeps Blackuns now

Jimmy

Ya probably right it will only have a tiny percentage in and it must be a few yr old now mate.i no jimmy only has blackuns in I only live 15mins from him mate and just spoke to him on the phone.yes I no you have to use fresh blood and that's why he has blackuns now as he struggled to get new blood from good stuff.
He was 14 [bANNED TEXT]
A lad I know at aycliffe you to have some (Davy Oliver) but I don't no where his stuff went to as that had Jimmy's blood in them.
That dog of mine and stanner had a couple left and jimmy had 1 old dog what we used and that was it mate be a few here and there carring a bit blood there was a lad from top end of Scotland somewhere jimmy fetched down to look at that old dog of mine he had a fair bit through Jimmys stuff but other than that nowt

Jimmy

Jimmy was saying there was only stanners dogs left with that tiny bit of blood left in it.i think he said he was going to have a pup out of it when stanner breeds it,but that was a few months back when I mentioned this thread to him. Edited by lurchers

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, after much searching I've finally got a Sealyham terrier pup I'm happy with. It's took me over 2,years but eventually got there. The reason there's not many about I reckon is because proper blok

I've never met a genuine guy that was selling dogs to strangers. Have you met proper guys selling to strangers???   The guys I know don't sell and don't have strangers in their yards.

What a load of bollocks ...

Posted Images

• 10 months later...

Did anybody get anywhere with finding a working Sealyham or Sealyham x. This thread seemed like it was actually going to go somewhere instead of people just talking. Then it just ended. I've been looking for one myself like. Hard to get honest answers though

Did anybody get anywhere with finding a working Sealyham or Sealyham x. This thread seemed like it was actually going to go somewhere instead of people just talking. Then it just ended. I've been looking for one myself like. Hard to get honest answers though

In all honesty

There is not any working sillyham terriers anymore, and haven't been for many many years.

sealyham...no thanks, £900 per pup...no thanks, prefer real terriers.

seen footage of this pack on river taw, never caught ...read two articles

on them and in both they never caught a single rat, still good fun was had by all.

heard it all before, the lucas, the bedlington, the airedale..now the new sen-sation...all money terriers.dont believe the hype.

kev -medlock crew

I remember talking to MR/CR of Durham years ago & they said then that the Sealyhams they had were basically russells

Thats because they ran out of blood,i havent seen morris for a while but he did have some big russels from ireland now.i remember talking to jeff fenorolie yrs ago when i gabe him a deerhoundxgreyhound bitch,he said the worst dog to come from wales was a sealyham.

Edited by lurchers