Sealyham Terriers

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, after much searching I've finally got a Sealyham terrier pup I'm happy with. It's took me over 2,years but eventually got there. The reason there's not many about I reckon is because proper blok

I've never met a genuine guy that was selling dogs to strangers. Have you met proper guys selling to strangers???   The guys I know don't sell and don't have strangers in their yards.

What a load of bollocks ...

Posted Images

Guest reload

Sorry but after seeing the THE WORKING SEALYHAM TERRIER CLUB on display, accompanied by a huge 20 foot tall picture on the side of the Eukanuba stand at Crufts this year, I think its all a total sell out. It strongly whiffs of £££££££££££ and not about the dogs

I mean WHY would you do that??

Edited by reload

my pal offered to take one of the famous harry sealyhams,and or any of his side kicks digging with em and guess what hes still waiting 2yrs ,they must still be giving him a wage :notworthy: dreaming about lining his pockets ££££££££££

At £850 a pup they wound want to carry spade and shovel and do all the diging as well.I seen people on here saying nuttal was over charging at £250,i paid less for gud well bred ghounds.

Yes I saw you win Waterloo cup with it

No buddy i never kept coursing ghounds all trackers...WANKER.

• 1 year later...

Hi can anyone tell me where I could find one of Thompsons dogs, I can remember Jimmy from doggy! can anyone remember Rip? saw him work when he was 13 and working like a 2 year old, any information on Morris Richardson,Goz Rivers or Jimmy Thompson would be great,

thanks for any help

Jim