ignorant or pleasant

Most ignorant Welsh. Nicest fijians. Arrogant Southern Irish

im not ignorant i just belive in welsh supremecy :clapper::thumbs:

in my eyes the most ignorant race ive ever met would either be aficans or the french

and the kindest most fun loving race ever has to be the dutch i met a few of them on holidays and theye were amongs the only people who spoke to us

Richard

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what race of people would you say was the most ignorant or the most pleasant that you have had the pleasure(or not) of meeting?

Read this thread and the answer is obvious. The most ignorant arrogant stupid bunch of snivelling self-righteous scum in the world are the English.

Ric

Now queue up chaps. One at a time. . .

id say as someone has said in previous posts every race or country has its fair share of c**ts just some more than others.

Richard

what race of people would you say was the most ignorant or the most pleasant that you have had the pleasure(or not) of meeting?

Read this thread and the answer is obvious. The most ignorant arrogant stupid bunch of snivelling self-righteous scum in the world are the English.

Ric

Now queue up chaps. One at a time. . .

He he I think we English are pretty tolerant, I mean who else would allow reverse colonisation on such a vast scale to happen to their own country?

peronsally i HATE somalis, pakis, albanians, turks, kurds, blacks ( only the ones who are fresh off the boat), any muslims. but i find the irish to be very nice along with english, the scots, australians, dutch, americans are funny, some of the polish are a good to get pissed up with aswell :D i find i like anyone from the westcountry because the accent makes me laugh haha ooo arrrr!

i dont dislike any race , i dislike rude people , met an old chap today on the bus & sat next to him , he told me his life story i sat & took it in , lovely old boy he was

Said his mom gave him up as a 4 yr old due to her old man buggering off , he spent most of hie early adult life in homes & remand places, in the end they couldnt even find out the reason he was put away

he told me about the cruelty that went on in the homes he had been sent to & at 20 his mom found him, he asked '' why didnt you come & see me'' she said '' they wouldnt let me''

he later went on to live with his mm & looked after her in her old age & said '' she was my mom & i bore her no resentment ''

i think if someone can forgive a person for a seemingly terrible thing like that then silly things like piddling on the loo seat seems so unimportant

be tollerent

Maybe us Brits as a race shouldnt chuck stones in glass houses ;) take a stroll down your average town centre and have a look at some of cocky scroates that hang about with their burberry gear talking as if they is from the hood...ye get me!! im sure their a pleasent bunch to stand and have a wee chinwag with with not a hint of ignorance.

Plenty of smackheads too that would turn your old granny for what was in her purse and think nothing of slapping her about if needed.

Another thing that makes me proud to be british and makes me feel way superior to all others is that jeremy kyle show where they seem to have a continous coveyer belt that churns out these work shy wasters that are no better than parasites to the nation...ah!! good old blighty,its got its fair share of ignorance as do a lot of other folk imo ;)

Maybe us Brits as a race shouldnt chuck stones in glass houses ;) take a stroll down your average town centre and have a look at some of cocky scroates that hang about with their burberry gear talking as if they is from the hood...ye get me!! im sure their a pleasent bunch to stand and have a wee chinwag with with not a hint of ignorance.

Plenty of smackheads too that would turn your old granny for what was in her purse and think nothing of slapping her about if needed.

Another thing that makes me proud to be british and makes me feel way superior to all others is that jeremy kyle show where they seem to have a continous coveyer belt that churns out these work shy wasters that are no better than parasites to the nation...ah!! good old blighty,its got its fair share of ignorance as do a lot of other folk imo ;)

Yeh they are some of the worse however the government should be obliged to sort them out and not hand over all our tax money to things that don't help our own country. They have been allowed to be parasites and not encouraged to work. Their kids then get to grow up and not see mum and dad do any work so follow them. Excessive liberalism in my opinion, sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind.

i dont dislike any race , i dislike rude people , met an old chap today on the bus & sat next to him , he told me his life story i sat & took it in , lovely old boy he was

Said his mom gave him up as a 4 yr old due to her old man buggering off , he spent most of hie early adult life in homes & remand places, in the end they couldnt even find out the reason he was put away

he told me about the cruelty that went on in the homes he had been sent to & at 20 his mom found him, he asked '' why didnt you come & see me'' she said '' they wouldnt let me''

he later went on to live with his mm & looked after her in her old age & said '' she was my mom & i bore her no resentment ''

i think if someone can forgive a person for a seemingly terrible thing like that then silly things like piddling on the loo seat seems so unimportant

be tollerent

Dont you think the reason the country,s in the state its in is because people are too tollerant.Just this week my father slapped a school kid for diving in to his edge the lad just stood and grinned before diving his neighbours said just ignore em .Why should he,s eighty year old got a bad heart and going blind and plagued by tw?ts like this.

what a f***king pointless racist thread :wankerzo4: you get good and bad in EVERY RACE.grow the f**k up.how many white f**king chavs are there terrorising our estates?

why is it a pointless racist thread ?...are we not allowed to discuss who we do and dont like for risk of offending somebody....thats half the trouble we are all so much constantly being told to be tolerant we are giving up our own morals and beliefs....to the point where if we dare open our mouth and say we dont like a certain segment of the population we are termed racists.

as for white chavs etc.....to me...i am far more tolerant of a white yob than a black/brown yob simply because this is predominantly a white country....now to a dogooder thats racist to me its common sense....a pakistani who steps out of line in his own country will certainly not be treated as harshly as a white man who steps out of line in pakistan...so why should it be different here.....because we are forced to lead the world in " tolerance " thats why....but dont ask us to like it.

what a f***king pointless racist thread :wankerzo4: you get good and bad in EVERY RACE.grow the f**k up.how many white f**king chavs are there terrorising our estates?

why is it a pointless racist thread ?...are we not allowed to discuss who we do and dont like for risk of offending somebody....thats half the trouble we are all so much constantly being told to be tolerant we are giving up our own morals and beliefs....to the point where if we dare open our mouth and say we dont like a certain segment of the population we are termed racists.

as for white chavs etc.....to me...i am far more tolerant of a white yob than a black/brown yob simply because this is predominantly a white country....now to a dogooder thats racist to me its common sense....a pakistani who steps out of line in his own country will certainly not be treated as harshly as a white man who steps out of line in pakistan...so why should it be different here.....because we are forced to lead the world in " tolerance " thats why....but dont ask us to like it.

why say all people from a certain race or colour are bad or ignorant or shit all over the toilet seat when this is clearly untrue.its got f**k all to do with being a do gooder its just a f*****g lie.why are you any better than anyone else just because you're white and british?i have loads of white mates,i have loads of black mates and i have a good few asian mates as well.i've also seen black,white & brown wankers before.every nation in the world produces both,and to say one is better than another is bollocks.if you open your mouth and say you don't like a certain segment of society just because of their colour or creed then you ARE a racist whether you know it or not.whats f*****g wrong with being tolerent anyway?aren't we always asking people to be tolerent of hunting or do we only want people to tolerate what we do and f**k them if they're in anyway different.

Everyone entitled to there opinion and thoughts whether you like/dislike or agree/disagree with them :thumbs: