STRANGER TURNING UP FOR A PUP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to pull acase together of all the dogs stolen in the past few months , im thinking if i right a good letter with everything in and send it of to itv news or something im sure they'll mention it , it would create tention for the thiefs , and make everyone aware , what do you think?

cause some one has to do something

and if your interested in helping could you pm me about your experience thanks

and bring a whole lot of attention to the dog scene

:11: What do you mean "the dog scene" has owning a dog suddenly gone into the underworld ? Going to change my user name to The Dog farther! :11: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by migmog

Just be on you toes mate. Typical Traveller styunt.. Knock to scope, then return later.

Had it years ago at my old house... 3 Travellers knocked on my door asking my wife if i wanted to sell my birds (all british) (i was on my stagg weekend). she called me, i told her to fcuk them off out of it, she later went too tescos and when she came back.......................... Guess what :censored::censored::censored:

Just be on you toes mate. Typical Traveller styunt.. Knock to scope, then return later.

Had it years ago at my old house... 3 Travellers knocked on my door asking my wife if i wanted to sell my birds (all british) (i was on my stagg weekend). she called me, i told her to fcuk them off out of it, she later went too tescos and when she came back.......................... Guess what :censored::censored::censored:

bastewards! bet you was sick mate.

I can only relate to an incident of my mates stolen dogs in the 90s wich turned out an happy ending.IMO no one should tell other people lads adresses if they see pups for sale just pass the number on then its up to the sellar wether he tells them were he lives or not.atb dell

I can only relate to an incident of my mates stolen dogs in the 90s wich turned out an happy ending.IMO no one should tell other people lads adresses if they see pups for sale just pass the number on then its up to the sellar wether he tells them were he lives or not.atb dell

bang on mate. TOMO just keep your eyes and ears open mate.atb sniper

too true. Had chicks in the nest just left, and the ones they couldn't take were flying round in the trees in the garden. managed to trap a couple but lost loads...... since then not had any birds :no::angry:

im going to pull acase together of all the dogs stolen in the past few months , im thinking if i right a good letter with everything in and send it of to itv news or something im sure they'll mention it , it would create tention for the thiefs , and make everyone aware , what do you think?

cause some one has to do something

and if your interested in helping could you pm me about your experience thanks

and bring a whole lot of attention to the dog scene

:11: What do you mean "the dog scene" has owning a dog suddenly gone into the underworld ? Going to change my user name to The Dog farther! :11: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

no but owning a hunting lurcher has! and lets b [bANNED TEXT] how much more attention does the fact that hunting with lurchers need?.............am sorry but its not exactly a sport loved by most is it............hence alot of banning. and yes rabbiting is legal but come on who the f,ck just hunts rabbit with their dog...........i personally just think that more attention just makes thing hotter

Advice 1...

The golden rule dont ever take anyone to your kennels unless you know them meet local to your house

Advice 2...

If you are buying a dog. Pick the dog up from the home. Ask to see the mother and father.Have a good look at the kennels.Dont meet at some place you dont know and hand over cash.

Its all so confusing....

If your a seller sell the dog away from your home, if your a buyer make sure you buy the dog at their home.

I cant see many deals being done :whistling:

Advice 1...

The golden rule dont ever take anyone to your kennels unless you know them meet local to your house

Advice 2...

If you are buying a dog. Pick the dog up from the home. Ask to see the mother and father.Have a good look at the kennels.Dont meet at some place you dont know and hand over cash.

Its all so confusing....

If your a seller sell the dog away from your home, if your a buyer make sure you buy the dog at their home.

I cant see many deals being done :whistling:

i would say ,no1 should be STOP BRAGGING YOUR DOG UP AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND DONT POST PICS ON A OPEN FORUM .

My opinion is... if you advertise puppies,dogs,or whatever on an open forum then youve got to expect the odd wierdo knocking on your door. There is always someone who knows somebody who knows you and where you live. atb stabba

too true. Had chicks in the nest just left, and the ones they couldn't take were flying round in the trees in the garden. managed to trap a couple but lost loads...... since then not had any birds :no::angry:

Is it any wonder these characters are not popular?

i think evry thing is cosha, had a pm of a fella who knows me from the shows. also my mrs never forgets a face and she recocnised him from the shows.

that being said , just turning up on spec to look at a mans dogs is a no no in my book, and only brings on suspicion no matter how well intentioned he was.

bit of a fecker though , that they new my adress, . cheers TOMO

Mate ....when i seen you on saturday you had a shirt on with your buisness name on ..... could of easily got it from there ????

just my opinion on the matter but i think everybody is too quick at jumping to cocclusions... maybe i missed it but i dont think tomo showed the guy in..... and iv nearly had my pup robbed a few local scumbags i noticed would cycle past my house.... they live a good 2 miles away and would have no logical reason..... so i just confronted them and it turned out they had a horse grazing out the road.... as i said these lads are A-CLAAS scumbags... you know the type that walk there pit bulls up the main street and run lurchers on concrete after cats but just shows evrything not what you first think

Edited by hunter16