Free Heroin!!

So what do people think about other drugs,, Maybe Cannabis,, Ectasy, legal highs , coke,, pills ,Speed. Beacuse i think youl find alot of druggies dont just use one drug. IMO. ;)

Personally,,,,,,,, I think smoking a spliff or 2 can lead to harder drugs, only because of the fact that the guy your buying your 1/4 from might be selling a few other bits as is probably the bloke he is buying his 9 bar off.

I do believe that if you decriminalised (sp) cannabis, you would be stopping a fair few stoners from exposure to more addictive/dangerous drugs.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do people think about other drugs,, Maybe Cannabis,, Ectasy, legal highs , coke,, pills ,Speed. Beacuse i think youl find alot of druggies dont just use one drug. IMO. ;)

Personally,,,,,,,, I think smoking a spliff or 2 can lead to harder drugs, only because of the fact that the guy your buying your 1/4 from might be selling a few other bits as is probably the bloke he is buying his 9 bar off.

I do believe that if you decriminalised (sp) cannabis, you would be stopping a fair few stoners from exposure to more addictive/dangerous drugs.

GD so your saying youve never smoked a spliff or two , and don,t forget what youre signiture says ;)

Everyone says abit of green can lead to harder drugs but like i said its down to the person anyway and if they have a spliff or not they will find their way onto harder drugs. I dont smoke my self so im not all for legalizing the stuff im just saying ive got mates who are sound, my mums mates have smoked the stuff for 30 odd years and not done anything harder and manage to hold decent jobs.

Coke...over rated and cut to f**k unless your getting it from the source

jmo

I guess its about who you know. in that game ;);)

I dont do any drugs any more, but used to have a coke problem costing me around 200 - 300 quid a time, Most of it was grade a with very high purity,, Still its addictive and hard to beat but once you do beat it youll feel better in your self.

Edited by Rod&dog

Also another is 'cannabis cafes'

what if there was Cafes like there is in amsterdam where cannabis can be smoked in a controlled enviroment as you sit down and have a meal with a few mates over a joint.? Not for me but can you see the idea, likewise the aim would be the same as the heroin drop in centres aim is.

happens to all of us at one stage or another las.Took my first E whaen i was 14,First line of devils dandruff when i was 17 ,first spliff when i was 13 and MDMA when i was 18 and the rest .Looking back on it now i was a very foolish young boy .Ended up doin more then just taking stuff ,but my biggest addiction was drink and still kinda is.Iv seen my best mates destroyed over gear and luckily enough i got out of it all when my son was born and i got a wake up call and grew a set of balls and stepped back from it all .Biggest addiction i have now is hunting thank god so i do feel for all the people whos lives and doomed ,that wake up in derilict houses wonderin where their next hit is goin to come from.

Y.I.S Brian

happens to all of us at one stage or another las.Took my first E whaen i was 14,First line of devils dandruff when i was 17 ,first spliff when i was 13 and MDMA when i was 18 and the rest .Looking back on it now i was a very foolish young boy .Ended up doin more then just taking stuff ,but my biggest addiction was drink and still kinda is.Iv seen my best mates destroyed over gear and luckily enough i got out of it all when my son was born and i got a wake up call and grew a set of balls and stepped back from it all .Biggest addiction i have now is hunting thank god so i do feel for all the people whos lives and doomed ,that wake up in derilict houses wonderin where their next hit is goin to come from.

Y.I.S Brian

pretty much the same here sent mate , i met my good lady 21 years years ago who,s told me off every chance she gets and kept me on the straight and narrow so to speak ,how she,s put up with me over the years i don,t know ,i got 2 lads 22 and 17 and got my first russell when i was 15 and thank f@@k for my dogs as they have been a big part in my life and still are ,and always will be .other wise it could of got a bit borring in the younger days ,but most were spent out in the fields so there was allways something to do :)

Right this really will be my last post on this subject (collective sigh of relief from board) as some of the ridiculously ignorant comments and short sightedness of some posters have raised my blood pressure to a point where I could chase the dragon myself.......However i shall refrain.

The thread started with giving free heroine to addicts on a trial programme.

The facts remain whether you agree with the programme or not. Crime rates were reduced and addiction reduced.

Further, by having these centres it removes the possibility of dirty needles, paraphanalia and the like being left in our playgrounds.

Best of all it was a kick in the balls for the dealer, as the shite he is peddling is no match for the clean/uncontaminated heroine that is administered in theses centres.

It was aprogramme that was set up to find a cheaper solution to a problem that like it or not exists and will always be present in some shape or form.

It IS cheaper and it was safer and it had a greater success rate that any other programme.

I love it (NOT) when some folk here generalise about heroine addicts. One post stated that "you can spot a smack head a mile off". Another quote ; "they're all scum". From some of the comments o here it would seem that every crime in the country was committed by a "smack head" I think one post suggested that 90% of all burglaries were drug related!

FFS when will people stop being so narrow minded. It is comments like the aforementioned that are dragging our country down. Stop reading the mail/sun/et al. look deeper and you will see how this programme will help everyone except the dealers and the poppy growers in Afgan'

For the record NO I'm not a "smack head". The one friend who was addicted would never have been spotted by any of you he was an addict for 6years before he admitted it to his family.

Many of you see the head lines in the "red tops" and take that as the norm.

Please, please, please, look deeper into things before making rash, ridiculous comments that have no basis of intellectual reason. It shows us as a society as weak in mind, resolve and intelligence.

Let the abuse of Swampy begin

Betstest regards

Ning for the last post.

ps. An excellent thread non the less

EDIT; I would be interested to know, how many of the advocates of shooting addicts with a .45, would be prepared to pull the trigger if it was their son/daughter/loved one who were the addict

Edited by Swampy
EDIT; I would be interested to know, how many of the advocates of shooting addicts with a .45, would be prepared to pull the trigger if it was their son/daughter/loved one who were the addict

Yes yes Mr S, what have all the haters got to say about that.

Do you think its got some thing to do with Gordon BROWN, get it

The way i see it, this society is finished for those who stay right side off the law (well most off the time), could fill a page with why i think that but will give 1 example : about a yr ago the prison was moved to a new location over here and just before they moved they became the first prison in the u.k. to ban smoking, yet a junkie can still have his dose of methadone a day :censored: so somethin that is legal on the outside now becomes illegal on the inside and the scourage of our society (heroin) is condoned :doh: that too me is CRAZY .

this is one messed up country we live in, i have had experience with heroin addicts, as a member of my ex-wifes family was an addict and she moved in with us for a while to get away from her ex-boyfriend who was a dealer, that wasnt too easy helping her through that i can tell you, then a close friend of mine started using, he started coming to my house and all our other friends houses asking if we wanted to buy things, his possesions, i tried to help him a couple of times but he was too far into it, after selling all his stuff to get hits he started selling all his families things, when he got found out for that and thrown out he started thieving and burgling houses, the last time i spoke to him was when i threw him out of my house, and i was upset with myself for giving up on him. he has attempted suicide a couple of times and has had someone stick an axe in the side of his face, swampy is right, there is no simple solution, but if it stops 1 granny from being battered to death for her pension then it cant all be bad can it ?

Edited by timjim

Methadone isn't working I know scag heads who either take methadone and scag or sell the methadone to get scag, most of them are crack heads too, they pipe it up then scag it on the come down :yes:

The other thing I will add is that the government scag will be a lot cleaner to the user and will hopefully lighten the load on the NHs to treat these losers.

what happens when a smack head dies from an overdose from the governments scag :hmm: I can forsee a lot of court cases to add into this financial equation :yes:

I am in my 40's and I have seen many a good guy downed by this shit, but to me they are still SCUM.

If this new plan takes the dealers out of the game then I am happy to see my children and all other kids safe from the dealers in the future :yes: