dogs stolen last night.

I just recieved a phone call in the last 5 minutes from top terrierman.between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6a.m. 6 of his dogs were stolen.As far as I can make out from him there were 4 black terriers 1red dog and 1 white russell dog.He is in a state of shock and is out this very minute searching for the scum who did this.i am certain all the kennels were padlocked and secured.This is organised thieving by a group of individuals that have an out let for these dogs.they are not keeping these dogs for themselves but are moving them on as quick as theyre taking them.he asked to put a topic up here for him and he will put up pics later on this morning.I am so sorry TT for your loss mate and hope you find out who exactly is doing this.TT's mate was done a few weeks ago so this is someoe whos watching the scene from the parimiters.this is the type of low life shite that is involved in dogs today,the vast majority of dog men are 100% spot on but there are these few that need to be caught and dealt with quickly to send out a message that this will not be tolerated.Keep your eyes and ears open and hopefully there might be a happy out come to this sick stomach wrenching act.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart gose out to the lad we were lucky we caught the little b+++++ds in our yard last year lets just say no dogs were pinched and we are not call the police type of lads ;) but we were lucky only me lads little russel the pet now named radar clocked them and me lad went out the front and round the back with the german shepard and i went out the back with the rotty, 2 lads mid 20s knew one of their faces wan++rs but no dogs stolen and nothing since.Hope your mate has luck buddy will look back at topic later and view pics as i get about and you never know ;)

I just recieved a phone call in the last 5 minutes from top terrierman.between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6a.m. 6 of his dogs were stolen.As far as I can make out from him there were 4 black terriers 1red dog and 1 white russell dog.He is in a state of shock and is out this very minute searching for the scum who did this.i am certain all the kennels were padlocked and secured.This is organised thieving by a group of individuals that have an out let for these dogs.they are not keeping these dogs for themselves but are moving them on as quick as theyre taking them.he asked to put a topic up here for him and he will put up pics later on this morning.I am so sorry TT for your loss mate and hope you find out who exactly is doing this.TT's mate was done a few weeks ago so this is someoe whos watching the scene from the parimiters.this is the type of low life shite that is involved in dogs today,the vast majority of dog men are 100% spot on but there are these few that need to be caught and dealt with quickly to send out a message that this will not be tolerated.Keep your eyes and ears open and hopefully there might be a happy out come to this sick stomach wrenching act.

sorry to hear it mate eyes and ears open this way

Guest Chip

REALLY GUTTED FOR YOU TT :( YOU CAN BET ALL YOUR MONEY THE THEIFS WILL BE READING THIS POST.

I HOPE THERES A GOOD SORT OUT THERE KNOWS SOMETHING AND WILL GIVE YOU THE NOD.

its very sad, scum cant do it for them selves theyve the need to steel,antis have agendas too.hope all goes well and you find them worst kind of scum.eyes and ears open put up pics.