bring back hanging

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vin

it would have to be slow...very slow...really really slow. a few days at least..maybe a week..

letting an angry mob kick em to death would be way too quick and easy for em.

Guest manda

Very slow and very painful, i felt sick reading that, i thought what if it was my kids, the familys must be devestated, i wouldnt be able to let them go to court id end up in jail myself. my best mate was sexually abuse from the age of 2-8 by her own grandfather its f*****g sick!

Its a sad situation, its sick and its very wrong. There are many pedo's living so near to children, schools, university's etc,......

The abused is who i feel sorry for, the abused familys too suffer knowing what has happened to their loved ones. Its a fear that will never go away, anger that gets greater day by day.

Those who are too young to remember what had happened to them have a right to know! They must know.

Those who can remember need support.

How, when do you tell your loved one what had happened? Why it happened?

Its a nasty chain of events!

As for the abusers, what do we do to them? Prison? What wiil that do? Thats not punisment? Is punishment the correct answer? Are there any other ways?

They have always been around, nothing has stopped them so far from committing these nasty offences.

They have ruined someones whole life, some even before they have a sense for life!

Its a tough call. The law on pedo's need to be tighter, questions need to be answered.

Change of goverment is neeeded.

QUICKLY..........

put them in a cell charles bronson for a few weeks, let him know what they done! then off to another cell with a rather large psychotic homo for a life of rape and mental scaring. hanging would be too quick for these people who have ruined so many inocent lives.

Anytime anyone interferes with a child they immediately give up the right to be called a human being IMO. What sort of contribution could nonce's like Ian Huntley, Sidney Cook or those 8 pieces of shit ever be to this country?

They just need executing, plain and simple!

All the taxes they're spending on experimenting to try and make them safe to release to society, looking after them giving them cushy cells with sky tv, Playstations, feeding them 3 meals a day and what not, the Government should spend that money on the rehabilitation of the victims and their families.

In my job I look after the victims of abuse and often take statements etc, it really is horrifying and i never get used to it, it boils my p1$$ that these people are not hanged once proven guilty, there are even cases where I have to supervise visits where the 'reabilitated offender' wants to restablish contact with the victim, this really sickens me as most of them never even show any remorse and I do not doubt they would offend again if left alone with the child.

I also as part of a course had the grave misfortune to work with these sick b@stards in a hostel, I can honestly say they have no remorse and often have the nerve to complain about the restrictions placed on them. They have no idea of the damage they do, and often use the old chesnut that they where abused when they where young, which in my opinion is pure bull, as if they where, they would be unlikely to carry out such attacks, knowning first hand the physical pain and long lasting mental damage they cause.

Hanging really is to good for this sort of scum, a bullet in the head would be better, they will only pollute more air whilst chocking to death, why the F**k should the tax payer foot the bill for these c**nts to live in luxury, thats my take on the subject for what its worth, atvb Richard