• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we rant we rave and still these in human creatures commit these

acts, they are evil and should not see the light of day life should mean

life no , TV or contact with the out side world , they have taken

more than a life, the deserve nothing from life, but this will never happen

in this country ,

Your right there mate, sadly we are to 'civilised' to do the right thing, seems that only the politicians are against bringing back hanging, I would love to see an national referendum/vote on it, I reckon it would be back in a shot, if it ever comes back they should hang those already serving time as well, we cannot afford this garbage anymore, the money saved could be used to make the country great again :) atb Richard

Your right there mate, sadly we are to 'civilised' to do the right thing, seems that only the politicians are against bringing back hanging, I would love to see an national referendum/vote on it, I reckon it would be back in a shot, if it ever comes back they should hang those already serving time as well, we cannot afford this garbage anymore, the money saved could be used to make the country great again :) atb Richard

They have the death penalty in the US but they still have murders, rapes and child abuse. Think of the £££££££££ that would be spent keeping these animals on death row for years while the tax payer pays for appeal after appeal after appeal.....they should be culled from the gene pool immediately but that is'nt ever goint to happen is it, well most of the time it does'nt.

When I worked on a childs ward as a nurse years ago there was a young boy could'nt have been any more than 9 or 10, he had been abused by his step father, the mother knew but turned a blind eye, when the boy was taken into care he was again abused by a social worker. He was even, at that age, a real danger to other children sexually, he had a badly broken leg so was on traction but would try to lure other kids to his bed, he would grope the nurses at every opportunity and had a mouth like a sewer. It was a very very sad case and although it is no excuse for the behaviour at all and not all abusers were abused themselves, I would put money on that lad turning into some sort of sexual predator :no:

Setter

we rant we rave and still these in human creatures commit these

acts, they are evil and should not see the light of day life should mean

life no , TV or contact with the out side world , they have taken

more than a life, the deserve nothing from life, but this will never happen

in this country ,

it most likley wont happen for a lot of the people in power are involved in the same carry on . a mates wife who works for the nhs was going round looking for houses that could be bought to put these c**ts in . the social worker who was in charge took one of them to the pub the two of them got rat arsed the social worker then went home and left the pedo on his own.ive got a dvd about capitol punishment its supposed to turn people against it out of the lot that werekilled only one i would say didnt deserve it . forgot tosay no wonder nhs hasnt any money there was three highly paid staff swaning around in the one car. if they ever did bring hanging back the police and mp;s lawyers etc would need to sorted because there rotten to the core.

In reality these sick b*strds will serve their paltry sentences in some cushy jail somewhere, where they can re-live there sick fantasies with like minded perverts.........and then be released to commit the same crimes again and again because some "Human Rights" lawyer has demanded that they be released because to keep them locked up any longer would infringe on THEIR human rights. Once they have committed such an evil crime.......they forfeit the right to ANY human rights in my opinion........as they are no longer a NORMAL human being.

What about the "Human Rights" of the little innocent victims in all of this.........who stands up for THEIR human rights?

Mark my words..........if Bin Laden himself was to walk down a street in this country tomorrow, there would be a string of "Human Rights" lawyers a mile long..........telling us all how he should be allowed to stay (at our expense) in this country.

When will we ever get a government with enough balls to stand up for OUR human rights?.........not in my lifetime me thinks. :(

Rolfe.

dirty dirty c*nts, the horrible scary thing is that this is just a fraction of the number of filths that 'enjoys' messing with kids in this disgraceful way

i honestly believe that unless something is done, these disgusting nasty creatures will continue, i think that a true punishment needs to be shown to take place, and i agree that they shouldn't be protected, our kids aren't protected i'm not safe when i walk down the road why should these c*nts

tattooing is too nice i think branding right accross the face including the eyes, muli purpose hurts and teaches a lesson and informs the public

the worst is that as a few of you say prison is too comfy they have a bed, good food, a gym and internet access, think about it if drugs can be smuggled into most prison you can be sure that these sick f*cks are still getting their kicks

i think the human race should be culled, any bloodline showing poor temperment or behavoural problems should be destroyed, we can still call it pest control

my dog would love it!!