bring back hanging

Guest MickyB

These scum are not human, and deserve no rights of any description... they commited horible offences and should have their payback....

This countries pussy, backward government should be ashamed of how they treat such disgusting filth such as these!! :censored:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as sue said drag them around the road my the prick till it falls off tattoo peadophile across his forehead then give him a beating till he's permantly disabled, wheelchair bound and has to be tube fed for the rest of his life them sit him in front of a mirror and leave him there and let him live with it for the rest of his days :censored: :censored: :censored:

Your right there mate, sadly we are to 'civilised' to do the right thing, seems that only the politicians are against bringing back hanging, I would love to see an national referendum/vote on it, I reckon it would be back in a shot, if it ever comes back they should hang those already serving time as well, we cannot afford this garbage anymore, the money saved could be used to make the country great again :) atb Richard

They have the death penalty in the US but they still have murders, rapes and child abuse. Think of the £££££££££ that would be spent keeping these animals on death row for years while the tax payer pays for appeal after appeal after appeal.....they should be culled from the gene pool immediately but that is'nt ever goint to happen is it, well most of the time it does'nt.

When I worked on a childs ward as a nurse years ago there was a young boy could'nt have been any more than 9 or 10, he had been abused by his step father, the mother knew but turned a blind eye, when the boy was taken into care he was again abused by a social worker. He was even, at that age, a real danger to other children sexually, he had a badly broken leg so was on traction but would try to lure other kids to his bed, he would grope the nurses at every opportunity and had a mouth like a sewer. It was a very very sad case and although it is no excuse for the behaviour at all and not all abusers were abused themselves, I would put money on that lad turning into some sort of sexual predator :no:

Setter

Sadly mate you are spot on with your observations,what a world we live in :thumbdown: but there would be no appeals or death row, guilty hanged and incinerated, I reckon all done within the hour :gunsmilie: atvb Richard

Shall i tell you wat pisses me of about these parasites is that they are looked after by the police and the councils why because they are all grasses as well as being the scum of the earth.The one i once gave a good hiding to i could not believe the people in the law system sticking up for him. ps i think i would have killed him if the next door neighbour ant av popped her head over the fence.atvb

Guest ROUGH COATED
Anytime anyone interferes with a child they immediately give up the right to be called a human being IMO. What sort of contribution could nonce's like Ian Huntley, Sidney Cook or those 8 pieces of shit ever be to this country?

They just need executing, plain and simple!

All the taxes they're spending on experimenting to try and make them safe to release to society, looking after them giving them cushy cells with sky tv, Playstations, feeding them 3 meals a day and what not, the Government should spend that money on the rehabilitation of the victims and their families.

WELL SAID!!!!!

was told from a police officer that worked at dunblane that there were some top men in in the same pedo ring as hamilton thats how theres an eighty year block on the the files

No surprise's there then AL,atb NID.

I knife straight in the middle of the face and then kicked off a very high building one after the other.

I would do this publicly so others could enjoy the moment as much as I would.

i would like them to go to prison! one man in a concrete cell with a bucket no heating no books telly window and definately no human contact for life!! but knowing this country it will be like a hotel banged up with other nonces so they can swap stories and details, f*****g discusting