Cancer Research

Well, the studies are in and it's not good.

According to an article yesterday in the Manchester Evening News the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) has released it's latest set of guidelines and it's the strictest yet. To kick off with there are no amounts of bacon, sausage, or alcohol that is considered safe. Brits have been told to ban ham, burgers, and hot dogs from their diet. Reducing consumption of cow, pig, and sheep to minimize the risk of bowel cancer. Even small amounts are supposed to increase the risk of some cancers and if you're considered obese by a 19th-century mathematical equation you need to get on the salads right now and there's even a suggestion that you're at an increased risk of eye cancer by looking at a pub or someone smoking in the street.

Even drinks are out. No pop. No sweetened drinks. No alcohol. The study suggests that we stick to water although they didn't state whether the water had to be derived from organic ponds and was certifiably cancer free.

Everything on your computer screen is known to cause cancer in the state of California and THL is now listed among the many websites known to cause brain and finger cancers.

I'm grilling this evening. Anyone fancy a porterhouse?

After seeing the amount of slug pellets and spray I seen put on a few fields of vegetables this year I've promised myself to eat more meat. The farmer was even putting slug pellets on them one morning that had a hard frost. I said it to him and he said he wasn't taking chances. He was also poisoning the water and bird life.

Another farmer I was talking too told me he was going to grow his own vegetables for his own table. He said the farmer next door was spraying his potatoes 2 and 3 times a week with a foul smelling chemical, beside a trout stream.

Nothing is healthy nowadays .

• Like 1

A common sense study I did just now while scratching my arse suggests you're gonna die from something, so may as well enjoy the ride while yer on it.

As for farming https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/need-for-off-farm-income-a-fact-of-life-for-drystock-farmers/ try and exist/survive on those figures while doing the required work.

Medium rare please.

Edited by JohnGalway
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

horse shit

we all might as well die

i have chunks of deer and wild boar ready to hit the grill

waiting for missus to make bacon,cream cheese chilli dip

36 tins of beer and 1.5 litres of vodka chilled

they need to check out how crops are grown in north america then you know we a screwed.

everything is sprayed to shit and the actual crop seed is modified in such a way they are tolerant against certain diseases and even chemical sprays.

not a chance am i drinking pints of draught bayer/monsanto chems

I totally agree. Processed food is poison. I enjoy sausage and bacon but it is chemical filled filth. Keep your diet full of wild fish, organic white meat, fruit and veg. 

Yes eat what you enjoy but keep the processed shite as a treat. 

have to agree that most food produced in any sort of factory is sheite but FFS, we, as animals, have to die at some point, why try to live to be 100 years old without the joy of a bacon sarnie, a hot dog smothered in mustard  in a white bread roll, enjoy life but accept the fact that at some point it ends

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I totally agree. Processed food is poison. I enjoy sausage and bacon but it is chemical filled filth. Keep your diet full of wild fish, organic white meat, fruit and veg. 

Yes eat what you enjoy but keep the processed shite as a treat. 

How is bacon full of filth.only cured in salt aint it.?