Happy birthday

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think you could do her job and would you have dedicated you're life to the nation and yes you're freedom.  Council estate! You're being ridiculous now. In a time where we all moan about losi

To our queen

Shes young in lizard years.

35 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Don't get her a corgi.her Very last one died other month. She didn't want to leave any when she finally passes.

She still has the other X corgis though.

Stick one up on a greyhound and you would get good money for lurchers with the royal seal. 92 is a good age she's in good shape for that age too. Same age as my granny. You have to be hardy and need a bit of luck to last that long. My granny was never in a hospital in her life apart from childbirth (12 kids) She never seen a doctor even before the age of 85.

10 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Question for the panel.

Do you think support for the monarchy will dip when Charlie becomes king?

I can only speak for myself, but in my case, "YES" !

I have enormous respect and support for Her Majesty, and it will be a terrible day for this country when she goes................but Charles is a prick ! No integrity, questionable morals. I've met him a couple of times, and the only way I can describe him is that there's no warmth or kindness to his character - unlike his mother.

• Like 1

Lol the queens GERMAN ffs... her real name BEFORE they changed it to make it sound more british is saxe cohen berg.. some of you clowns really wana do some research.. so you think it justifiable that the British tax payers pay for a 95 year old german woman and her 95 year old greek husband and there dispicable off spring into multi million pound gaffs while england goes down the shit hole haha...yous deserve all you get tut tut

9 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol the queens GERMAN ffs... her real name BEFORE they changed it to make it sound more british is saxe cohen berg.. some of you clowns really wana do some research.. so you think it justifiable that the British tax payers pay for a 95 year old german woman and her 95 year old greek husband and there dispicable off spring into multi million pound gaffs while england goes down the shit hole haha...yous deserve all you get tut tut

Should have put money on you commenting on here...can't help yourself...knob

• Like 1
Just now, stop.end said:

Dave I take it you were born in 1988 son..what you would know about anything you could write on the back of a 1st class stamp..and still have room to lick it...

Not sure what my date or birth has to do with anything...I'm not questioning your history or knowledge...just the fact the your such a miserable c**t. Any excuse to slag off the English or members on here and you're there like flies to shit, can't help yourself. 

25 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Her Majesty is 92, Prince Phillip is approaching 97.

Just saying like.............