Knife and gun crime

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College ?  Doing well ?  university ?  not acting like a f***ing idiot?  Dare I say it the army ?  The world is your oyster at 16 /17 with no ties or obligations

Are these people genetically predisposed to turn every place they live into a shithouse?......history certainly points that way !

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves. As for national s

Posted Images

On 03/04/2018 at 13:49, scothunter said:

We do like our blades in the UK.

An old Glasgow favourite is stabbing them in the arse. Remember few year back in shettleston some gangster's enforcer standing having a pint was plunged a few times sure he lost an eye to. 

Guess using a blade is personal any mug can pull a trigger. 

lock stock and two smoking barrels 

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I wonder what percentage of the knife crimes committed were indeed committed by somebody buying the knife from the internet, very few if any I would suggest. More than likely these brave young lads obtain their weapon from the cutlery drawer in the kitchen. That proposed action to ban buying knives over the internet will have no effect on statistics whatsoever, all it will do is inconvenience ordinary people. Fortunately I have a drawer full of butchers knives and chefs knives etc (and I've got a 10" chopper :icon_eek:) which will outlast me, so it won't affect me. Where do they draw the line, a well honed carpenters chisel will 'stab', or a screwdriver. Fact is that there are so many knives readily available already.

They know exactly what should be done and that is more coppers on the beat (but that costs money) with more powers to stop and search. It would give them ideal opportunity to riot and play the race card. Stronger sentences for knife crime would help as a deterrent I feel, but again, that would cost money.

Some years ago my nipper was 'mugged' by a couple of darker complected scrotes in London who put knives to his throat. It was 'armed robbery' but for years it has been trivialised by the term 'mugging', thus softening the seriousness of the crime IMO.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I live here

Kev, at a pinch you could call where you live the suburbs of 4 postcodes away from a district of greater, greater, outer, outer London. And even then, the nice part of that suburb in a leafy avenue. :D

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Haha you stalking me mate ?? Im about 2 miles from lovely burnt oak / edgware.. in a rich road in radlett ?

Exactly. :laugh:

Plus you told me where you lived that time you nearly bought me a doughnut. 

Lol all my people from hackney/bow/bethnal green lovely place i must say . I could catapult a boilie to london from my house :laugh: .. iv heard some say there from london and i say where abouts they reply slough or luton :laugh: ... you still holding the donut grudge i see 

• Haha 2