arsenal v chelsea what a game

Can I just ask, not related to this game, and I'm a gooner, but Man city, owned by a mussie?  I personally would walk away from my club if owned by that scum, bo-locks to winning some poxy cups, show some back bone, no wonder they think they've conquered us!  

35 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Can I just ask, not related to this game, and I'm a gooner, but Man city, owned by a mussie?  I personally would walk away from my club if owned by that scum, bo-locks to winning some poxy cups, show some back bone, no wonder they think they've conquered us!  

whats arsenals stadium called.....:D

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

I don' t see why the managers get clobbered by the fa for what they say about there opinions of the refs decisions.  why cant they have an opinion. All of us do, and when you keep getting wrong decisions that rob you so many points.  If you mis out on getting into European competition it can cost clubs tens of millions, make it more difficult to recruit the best players and also cost someone their job and livelihood.  do the refs get wheeled in to account for themselves and the mistakes that they make.

You don’t want to end up like the old firm lads!!! 

Im a football fan , always will be , but the game to me is totally irrelevant to the one I grew up with 

the money for transfers is ridiculous, pie in the sky figures, only 25 years ago people were seething at dean Saunders costing villa 2.7 million from Liverpool and klinsmann getting 12k a week at spurs 

madness how it’s escalated, I now have no interest in sky, the only good thing lately has been Neville and carragher on Monday night football, the England team are terrible and over inflated . 

If you want to see proper football , do your refs or coaching courses and get out at weekends at the kids or the Saturday leagues 

grassroots is the way ahead, not having to put a weeks wage aside for a day out at a prem club 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, waltjnr said:

:fool:

12 hours ago, waltjnr said:

My team was bought by the dodgy chicken farming Venkys brothers, worst thing that could have happened, but its still my team and always will be, was born in sight of Ewood and will support them whatever happens Even though I now live 300+ miles away

Cheers, D.

Spot on stiffy, the money has ruined the game. I don’t watch it anymore. Used to travel all over watching Utd in the 70s and 80s. Can’t remember the last time I watched MOTD, but that’s the same, ex footballers giving their opinion and getting vast amounts of money. The money is staying with those that need it least. I watch my local non league team sometimes. 8£ and I have a laugh listening to the older guys shouting at the linesman or ref. I wish the big teams would try knocking their prices down for a change instead of spending millions of £s on some twat who’s scored a few goals

• Like 1