Co op cant do good for doing wrong

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trusting our nose and eyes kept humans from eating rotten food for 1000s of years before sell by dates were invented!

Co op have started selling out of sale by date food for 10p. Think its a great idea and will certainly help famlies below the bread line and give them a wee helping hand. Of course health an

Aldi have said they will clear there shelves when they close on Christmas Eve, donating it to local charity's.    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/aldi-food-christmas-eve-give-

And these companies own other companies !

Co-op Funeral Care now control may former independent companies.........Richer Sounds support LACS...and then there's Britannia building society, internet bank Smile.co.uk, and the Caravan Club are big fans of ArsePCA...........just to name a few of the better known offenders !

Apparently, Lush products are often used to disrupt legal hunts, as a lot of them contain citronella !

Theres a stall at our sunday market sells boxed cakes out of date hes always sold out and closed by lunch time with money being tight at this time of year folk are more relaxed about dates on food 

5 hours ago, Terry Ermann said:

Lush are the very worst of all companies, they very openly support The HSA and I believe they even fund a few of the Police wildlife crime officers. 

Who are HSA ?

I don't have a problem them supporting police wildlife officers, when you have witnessed first hand Europeans taking large swaths of the countryside away in a few evenings .....

the wildlife officer I met was actually a sound fella and very much into field sports.

Just now, Rabid said:

Who are HSA ?

I don't have a problem them supporting police wildlife officers, when you have witnessed first hand Europeans taking large swaths of the countryside away in a few evenings .....

the wildlife officer I met was actually a sound fella and very much into field sports.

I assume Hunt Sabs Association?

1 hour ago, The one said:

Theres a stall at our sunday market sells boxed cakes out of date hes always sold out and closed by lunch time with money being tight at this time of year folk are more relaxed about dates on food 

Fella on Sneinton market in Nottingham has made a living for donkeys years, selling boxes of broken biscuits, short dated cakes and rejected confectionery...........

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

After all the shit about lush i still couldn't help myself. Was out in the freezing  cold xmas shopping and the Mrs was getting herself a bath bomb.  Now im currently heading for a relaxing soak in the tub before the boxing.?

20171209_171425.jpg

You should change terrier for bullet hole then?