Kates Pregnant For The 3Rd Time

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, despite all the previlliage I bet it can be boring as f**k being him......having to listen to a bunch of pricks all day arranging your life. It's not like the poor c**t can pop dow

To be fair, I'd jump her on a regular basis so, I'm not surprised that she's up the duff again

Only with debt and guilt

Posted Images

Nope what lol

French were right in lobbing the heads of all the rich and privellaged regardless some were decedecent  folk who just happened  to have been born rich. Just a blood thirsty mob imo and look what happened to tge ring leader robespier after they run out of rich heads. They took his head lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BGD said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/prince-william-warns-many-people-world/amp/

Bit hypocritical to talk about overpopulation while your wife is pregnant with your third child isn't it? :laugh: Wills should try leading by example ;)

Ah but his kids won't be lying around with flies on their eyes waiting for someone to give them stuff. 

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Ah but his kids won't be lying around with flies on their eyes waiting for someone to give them stuff. 

You're right they'll get given stuff without having to have the flies on their eyes.

• Like 1

As long as natives are out breeding non natives in their own homelands then that’s OK

At the moment we are not and at the rate we are going we won’t.......in fact the figures show we will be completely out bred if things stay as they are and we can’t right the balance at the current rates.

Africans in Africa I don’t really care about, but white Europeans need to get their act together and start hitting the maternity wards! 

Thats gents is a fact.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

As long as natives are out breeding non natives in their own homelands then that’s OK

At the moment we are not and at the rate we are going we won’t.......in fact the figures show we will be completely out bred if things stay as they are and we can’t right the balance at the current rates.

Africans in Africa I don’t really care about, but white Europeans need to get their act together and start hitting the maternity wards! 

Thats gents is a fact.

I would have loved another child,but couldn't afford more than two so that solved that,most brits are the same,we cant afford big families,,africans and Asians have a different mentality,have as many kids as possible so they can be looked after in their old age by the grown children,and they have higher infant mortality rates so some children mightn't make it to adulthood,so might as well bang out an extra few just in case.