Genuine First Cross Collie Grey For Sale ......

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She certainly was ........

Don't even find this remotely amusing don't even see the point of the thread bar stupidity

Sometimes its cathartic to look back at the times spent with a veteran hunter, (canine and human) and to think about all the years, experiences, memories and good times that have gone forever    

Posted Images

I never heard you mention that dog before ken I always thought you just had the whippet cross in your avatar and the new pup you had to buy in coz the pup you bred was crap.

the reason why you’ve never heard socks talk about it is because he’s only just picked this dog up he swapped a shit Chinese air rifle and call of duty he’s hoping to sell it on at a profit to get himself a new pair of Nike air max for Christmas to get on the field with in the summer months :)
  • Like 2

I never heard you mention that dog before ken I always thought you just had the whippet cross in your avatar and the new pup you had to buy in coz the pup you bred was crap.

That's because your a new boy on here the long standing members will know all about Tegan ........

• Like 1

:hmm:Sometimes its cathartic to look back at the times spent with a veteran hunter, (canine and human) and to think about all the years, experiences, memories and good times that have gone forever :yes:

post-25-0-84056900-1508406196.jpg

• Like 9

Lurcherlad will have it has could swap it for a pup or even gaz your fellow pest controller could take photos of it with somebody's else's catch and sell it there's always the bone factory make some soap.out of it but probably to smelling for that so a hole in the garden probally the best option

Gaz ... pest controller... pictures ??? You've lost me .......

the reason why youve never heard socks talk about it is because hes only just picked this dog up he swapped a shit Chinese air rifle and call of duty hes hoping to sell it on at a profit to get himself a new pair of Nike air max for Christmas to get on the field with in the summer months :)

Dont let him have the air max he will 4 foot 8 then be ilke stilts on him and hes scared of hights lol

• Like 1

the reason why youve never heard socks talk about it is because hes only just picked this dog up he swapped a shit Chinese air rifle and call of duty hes hoping to sell it on at a profit to get himself a new pair of Nike air max for Christmas to get on the field with in the summer months :)

Dont let him have the air max he will 4 foot 8 then be ilke stilts on him and hes scared of hights lol

Lurcherlad will have it has could swap it for a pup or even gaz your fellow pest controller could take photos of it with somebody's else's catch and sell it there's always the bone factory make some soap.out of it but probably to smelling for that so a hole in the garden probally the best option

Gaz ... pest controller... pictures ??? You've lost me .......

Lol take it your not on moochers